Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/holiday-row-robin-2009-pictures-dont-forget-next-mailing-deadline-28-feb-09-a-t14934.html)

jenimelinda 09-18-2009 07:36 AM

Oh, man, are those cute!!! My little guy loves wrapped candy. I'm gonna have to make some of those little peppermint candy blocks!

reneebobby 09-23-2009 10:42 AM

These have all turned out really nice, you ladies have out done yourselves.

pattern chaser 10-13-2009 05:28 PM

I am really missing out. I have no idea how all this works. Could someone clue me in so I can join the fun. I am all eyes and smiles

Carsey 12-10-2010 04:28 PM

Lori
How did you do the package block????

Originally Posted by LoriJ
Mary, here is yours. It sure is fun to see how they all are coming together. I'll get it out in the mail to Margie tomorrow. Hope you like it....

LoriJ 12-13-2010 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey
Lori

Mary, here is yours. It sure is fun to see how they all are coming together. I'll get it out in the mail to Margie tomorrow. Hope you like it....

Carsey, Wow, I had to rack my brain for a bit to remember that block, seems like such a long time ago! LOL
That package block is from a toilet seat cover pattern in the book Holly Jolly Christmas Quilting by Jeanne Stauffer & Sandra Hatch.

Carsey 12-14-2010 04:14 AM

Lori

Carsey, Wow, I had to rack my brain for a bit to remember that block, seems like such a long time ago! LOL
That package block is from a toilet seat cover pattern in the book Holly Jolly Christmas Quilting by Jeanne Stauffer & Sandra Hatch.

Thanks, Lori!!!! I found it on Amazon!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Carsey

Carsey 03-26-2011 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Margie
more blocks for Mary's quilt.

Margie

Margie: Love this one too!!!!! Where do you get these embroidery patterns???? I have a Husqvarna Viking and would love to make some of these patterns.

Margie 03-26-2011 08:38 AM

I think all the designs I used in the quilt rows I did were from emblibrary.com. If there is one there you cannot find, or a special one you want, let me know and I will look it up.

Margie

Margie: Love this one too!!!!! Where do you get these embroidery patterns???? I have a Husqvarna Viking and would love to make some of these patterns.

Carsey 03-26-2011 08:46 AM

Margie: Thank you so much for your generosity!!!! I will try it!!

Carole

I think all the designs I used in the quilt rows I did were from emblibrary.com. If there is one there you cannot find, or a special one you want, let me know and I will look it up.

Margie