Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   I Spy 5" Charm Squares Swap (We have 40!) - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/i-spy-5%22-charm-squares-swap-we-have-40-signup-closed-t26074.html)

SulaBug 10-03-2009 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Sula - love that fabric. I am going to use one with horses kind of like that. My computer is back home, but the guy did something to it and it will still will not work - I am so mad at him!!! I can't post any pix!

Horses!! :D They are going to be beautiful. I sure hope I get one of your horse squares, too!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 10-03-2009 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Sulabug - love the dog blocks. I love Shepherds, Collies, and , oh heck I love em all :roll:

wvdek.........I love all of the dogs too!! :lol:

Chele 10-04-2009 03:55 AM

This swap is closed, but since we had such wonderful interest, I may do another in December or January. And if we have any drop outs from this swap, I will notify those that were interested and you can swap this time around.

DA Mayer 10-04-2009 04:17 AM

I am hoping to get mine cut today. I am really looking forward to the fun to come.

Sew and Sew 10-04-2009 04:48 AM

Well thanks for your quick response.....Chele........we had to leave a wk ago Friday and drive to Va from Tn due to my husbands father in critical care with his heart. So we were out of pocket, and me with no computer. They had dial up, but phones down from storm. I was going to hospital everyday. We had an hour drive over the mountain each way......it was beautiful drive though. The leaves are tuning more there than here in Tn. It is good to be home though. We are on "standby" for another trip just in case. It seems he is inoperable and they suggested a heart transplant. He is 69 and said no way..........so that is that.....I am following your thread, you guys have fun.

Bettia 10-04-2009 08:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[img]

This is the fastest swap I've been in so far. Took about 20 minutes to cut out all 120 blocks.

Esqmommy 10-04-2009 09:26 AM

I'm all cut and ready to mail on Monday!!! Woo hoo.

Pzazz 10-04-2009 11:26 AM

Since it was my my turn at work to do Saturday AM, my w/end seemed too short!!! So...I am taking my fabric to work tomorrow to cut out at lunchtime. Should be ready for the mail Tuesday morning.

STAR 10-04-2009 11:53 AM

WOW!! you ladies are fast! and I asked for more time because I have other things to complete! you ladies make me want to hurry off and get my fabric so that I can cut it and get it in the mail!!

I have to keep reminding myself that I have to wait and get my other things done first!! :oops:

but I love seeing and hearing what youall have bought!

Question-how big of acut do I need to get the 40 squares??

Thanx

Up North 10-04-2009 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by STAR
WOW!! you ladies are fast! and I asked for more time because I have other things to complete! you ladies make me want to hurry off and get my fabric so that I can cut it and get it in the mail!!

I have to keep reminding myself that I have to wait and get my other things done first!! :oops:

but I love seeing and hearing what youall have bought!

Question-how big of acut do I need to get the 40 squares??

Thanx

I yard will do it unless you are fussy cutting them. Mine go in the mail tomorrow.