Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 4 , discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-4-discussion-pics-t17515.html)

mary quite contrary 05-06-2009 02:43 PM

Yes it is yours. I'm sorry I had a senior moment. Any suggestions other than not Christmassy? Applique flowers?

mary quite contrary 05-08-2009 03:07 AM

Do we have a round 5 started? I didn't find one when I did a search. I'll start one.

International Round Robin, Round 5, discussion and pics

sandpat 05-08-2009 03:40 AM

Oh good Mary...I sure don't have the tiniest thing to post there yet though :oops:

collettakay 05-08-2009 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
Yes it is yours. I'm sorry I had a senior moment. Any suggestions other than not Christmassy? Applique flowers?

Anything your little heart desires. Actually all the ladies on this board have BIG hearts.

AkAngel 05-10-2009 01:54 PM

I too have really enjoyed the learning experience from this rr with each of the borders. I have the same book you have and I really like it. I used the square on point border shown in this book for the 4th round on purplemom's quilt that just went to Colletta on Thursday. I don't know how to post pictures so Colletta is going to post one when she gets it. I hope Purplemom likes it I thought it turned out really nice.
Muriel

sandpat 05-10-2009 04:03 PM

AKAngel, I can't wait to see Purple's center. I was noticing the other day that I hadn't seen it in awhile and I thought it was so pretty earlier...so I can't wait to see what you did! :lol:

AkAngel 05-10-2009 04:38 PM

I don't know how to post pictures on the thread ( yes I know there are instructions) so I asked Colletta if she would mind posting a picture when she gets it, she should have it Tuesday or Wednesday, she said she would be glad to. I did a square on point with purple and turquoise that I pulled from the quilt. I hope purplemom likes it.
I am waiting for Texasquilts to arrive and then I will be starting on it next.
Muriel

sandpat 05-11-2009 03:40 AM

I talked to Purple yesterday and she is really excited about her RR..I'm sure she'll love it. Hopefully Purple will be able to get to a puter this week to see it. If not, I'll print a copy and get the pic to her.

collettakay 05-11-2009 03:52 AM

I can't wait to see it! What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

mamatobugboo 05-11-2009 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Here is Steph's (mamatobugboo).
Hope you like it!
I didn't want to put any applique on this border only because I didn't want it to take away from what Elle had done.

wow, I totally missed this whole thread....Terri, it's awesome!!!!!!! Thanks to Patti for telling me I had missed it!!!! It's gorgeous!!!!!!