Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 4 , discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-4-discussion-pics-t17515.html)

Butterflyspain 05-12-2009 10:52 PM

Yep but not feeling evil, but you will just have to wait cos I might change my mind when I get going, I very often do, so you will just have to wait and see, so there he he :D

tlrnhi 05-12-2009 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
You are just plain EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to even think that.

LOL

LOL

Actually Mary, I think yours, once it's done with Tisha, has to go to Elle. She's the only one that hasn't worked on it as of yet. Since yours got "misplaced" in the shuffle and came to me to avoid being held up.

Butterflyspain 05-12-2009 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
You are just plain EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to even think that.

LOL

LOL

Actually Mary, I think yours, once it's done with Tisha, has to go to Elle. She's the only one that hasn't worked on it as of yet. Since yours got "misplaced" in the shuffle and came to me to avoid being held up.

Hi Terri, Just to update you Mary sent me Tisha´s and I received it yesterday, so I am just drooling over it, don´t worry I will wash it before I start sewing on it lol

mary quite contrary 05-13-2009 03:43 AM

I am enjoying the fun of all of this. Won't you give us just a little tease?

sandpat 05-13-2009 03:54 AM

:shock: :shock: I think you all are ganging up on me!!!! And I've been so well behaved lately too :? I think Elle is waaaayyyyyy too sweet to do anything that mean to me, buutt.....she is making me wait .... :cry:

AND I WANNA SEE!!!!!

tlrnhi 05-13-2009 04:05 AM

Hey Patti....you know, I could always say the lizards got yours, so I wouldn't be able to send it back to you lol

sandpat 05-13-2009 04:18 AM

Terri.....I'm warnin' you.......I told DH that I had better go personally to Spain and then on to Guam with my top so I could make sure it got to each location with no problems. He said OK...and he is going to join me :wink:

tlrnhi 05-13-2009 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Terri.....I'm warnin' you.......I told DH that I had better go personally to Spain and then on to Guam with my top so I could make sure it got to each location with no problems. He said OK...and he is going to join me :wink:

By the time you got to Spain, it'd be at my house already, so just come here and wait for it. lol

sandpat 05-13-2009 04:49 AM

I dunno Terri....I have pretty strong arms....maybe I can fly fast enough to catch it then of course...we'd be on to your house so I can help with the Hugs & Kisses!!!! :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 05-13-2009 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I dunno Terri....I have pretty strong arms....maybe I can fly fast enough to catch it then of course...we'd be on to your house so I can help with the Hugs & Kisses!!!! :lol: :lol:

Now, you flying, flapping your arms really fast...I'd LOVE to see that! lol