Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International RR III Group 9 Traveling Threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-rr-iii-group-9-traveling-threads-t59718.html)

maryb119 12-12-2010 08:50 AM

We are a quiet group again. I'm snowed in here at home. It's blizzard conditions out and it's Sunday so it's a good day to stay home and sew. I hope all is well with all of you.

lindyline 12-12-2010 12:10 PM

Hi all, today sMonday here now, and the weather is just lovely. Not too hot, not cold and definitely not snowing!!
Sorry, not trying to brag, but it's unusual for this time of year. Its usually hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk.Mary, I'm at a stalemate with your centre, just waiting for fabric to arrive, so I can get going with it. We finaly came to a compromise about what to do. Been bus with Christmas presents. Seems very time I turn around miss 25 wants another tablerunner for someone. Was going to be on chat later today, for the secret santa reveal, but I have to go run errands at that time, so I will check in later. Have a great week all.

maryb119 12-12-2010 02:29 PM

I'm sure what ever you do on my center will be perfect, Lindyline. You are a talented seamstress. I envy you the warm weather. It is well below O degrees with the wind chill today. Most people are just staying home. Since it's Sunday, they can but it's back to work tomorrow.

maryb119 12-23-2010 12:35 PM

I would like to wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

lindyline 12-23-2010 12:41 PM

Well its 7.30 am Christmas eve here now, and time to wish everyone who reads this a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I now need to finish the cleaning, and the shopping, so I can start the cooking. Have sone noting with your top yet Mary, am still waiting for fabric to arrive in mail. Also have a quilt to finish for a wedding on Dec 29th. So far the quilt is a 28"square of fabric. Just not enough hours in the day. Well must go, as 3 month old grandson will be here soon. Have a great and SAFE holiday all.

sew cornie 12-23-2010 03:25 PM

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year everyone! :-D :-D

americassewplace 12-24-2010 08:24 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone.....

Chrys 12-27-2010 06:57 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

sew cornie 12-29-2010 10:35 AM

2 1/2 weeks to go till the next mailing! I'm so excited to see what everyone's centers are growing into. I don't know about you all, but I think I'm going to need the whole time available. It's been a busy holiday season with not much sewing time.

americassewplace 12-30-2010 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
2 1/2 weeks to go till the next mailing! I'm so excited to see what everyone's centers are growing into. I don't know about you all, but I think I'm going to need the whole time available. It's been a busy holiday season with not much sewing time.

I am with you on that Sew Cornie... I haven't gotten as much done as I would like. Thanks for the reminder about how much time we had left...I have got to get to work..