Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   IRR III GROUP 3 **Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/irr-iii-group-3-%2A%2Asisterhood-traveling-quilts%2A%2A-t59706.html)

lavandula girl 08-18-2010 07:31 PM

What about "Three's A Charm" for a name?

lavandula girl 08-21-2010 06:45 PM

I saw Dorrell Ann's center on the thread... is she the only one of us who has posted yet? I should have mine done in a couple days...

MISHNJIM 08-21-2010 06:57 PM

I just saw it too...I like it. I finally figured out what I'm gonna do so I might get started on it tomorrow if not then sometime this week. But I still need to hear from a couple more ladies.

Ripped on Scotch 08-22-2010 04:13 AM

Mine center is just about finished....just a couple more things to stitch down. I'm hoping to finish it up tonight and post something for you all tomorrow. However, I broke my finger so we will see how long i can sew with it on. Thank goodness I only have this splint for 3 -5 more weeks! and I don't have to wear it all the time which helps.

MISHNJIM 08-22-2010 05:01 AM

OMG...What happen to your finger?

Ripped on Scotch 08-22-2010 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM

I was playing baseball and took a line drive off the tips of my fingers, bent two fingers back and broke one knuckle. So now I have a lovely splint on it but at least its just a splint and I can take it off..... i just have to tape my fingers together when I'm not wearing it

tlrnhi 08-22-2010 10:10 AM

Those who have International addresses, PM your reciever and ask if it's ok to mail ANY rounds that are done early. We know it can take a bit longer to get from overseas to US.

Those who are US, ONLY mail this round early. The rest of the rounds PLEASE mail on the mail dates. If you will be traveling during a mail date, PM your reciever and ask if it is ok to send early.

We don't want tops to be piled up on people with everyone mailing early.

Carsey 08-23-2010 05:00 AM

Yea!!

MISHNJIM 08-23-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch

I was playing baseball and took a line drive off the tips of my fingers, bent two fingers back and broke one knuckle. So now I have a lovely splint on it but at least its just a splint and I can take it off..... i just have to tape my fingers together when I'm not wearing it

OMG....That sounds so painful. I hope they are healing okay. You take care of yourself and when you sew....sssseeewww ssssllloooowwllllyyyy....LOL

Ripped on Scotch 08-24-2010 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch

OMG....That sounds so painful. I hope they are healing okay. You take care of yourself and when you sew....sssseeewww ssssllloooowwllllyyyy....LOL

the sewing isn't really an issue at least straight lines aren't. but of course I wanted to do some paper peicing and I shouldn't have done that!