Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

CloverPatch 10-28-2011 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Here is what I want to send. Debating though. Mind you it took 7 hours to stitch out and then I had to hand sew together. The reason I am debating is because it has to go a ways to its new owner and do they really want a hot air baloon ornament. These looked so cool to make so that is why I did, now I wonder if the person receiving them will want it. So please let me know what ya think. I have some candy cane holder ornaments on back burner so can do those this weekend and still make mailing date.

All i can say is WOW!!

My kids think it is cool!

JSNOMORE 10-28-2011 03:05 PM

Here is what I want to send. Debating though. Mind you it took 7 hours to stitch out and then I had to hand sew together. The reason I am debating is because it has to go a ways to its new owner and do they really want a hot air baloon ornament. These looked so cool to make so that is why I did, now I wonder if the person receiving them will want it. So please let me know what ya think. I have some candy cane holder ornaments on back burner so can do those this weekend and still make mailing date.

OMG I will take it if they don't want it.
it's beautiful. You did a fantastic job

JSNOMORE 10-28-2011 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by TiltedEars
My yo-you Christmas tree ornaments went into the mail today. I have to say that I LOVED the quality of this fabric - it was lovely to sit & hold that fabric as I made the yo-yos.

these are so sweet.

KGoodhand 10-28-2011 03:08 PM

I see no reason why someone would turn down such a beautiful ornament!! I would be honoured to receive such a creation!! I really think you should send it on!!!

JSNOMORE 10-28-2011 03:46 PM

checked tracking and it looks like my ornaments were delivered yesterday to my swap pals. I hope they liked them.

Ladybug 1938 10-28-2011 03:52 PM

I really love it and would be happy to hang it on my new tree.... Seeing I don't have many ornaments now that would look just great and I love hand made ornaments, that is what my tree will be about...

Ladybug 1938 10-28-2011 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by TiltedEars
My yo-you Christmas tree ornaments went into the mail today. I have to say that I LOVED the quality of this fabric - it was lovely to sit & hold that fabric as I made the yo-yos.

Love the trees and would love the directions....

lawsonmugs 10-28-2011 04:16 PM

Arent those trees just adorable. I also would love to have either the trees or the hot air balloon. I crochet with thread too and I know how much time it takes to make something like this.I made several ornaments that were crocheted then you slip a glass ornament in it then draw up the top to fit snugly around the top. They didn't take to awfully long but the are delicate and do take time. Not as much as this balloon though.Very nice ornaments being recieved and sent. I sent mine out yesterday and the confirmation said they are due to be delivered monday. Great 2 people are getting christmas ornaments on HALLOWEEN!!!LOL. Mary

brenda21 10-28-2011 04:16 PM

It's gorgeous!

Lightening1957 10-28-2011 05:47 PM

Love the trees and the hot air balloon. Love all the ornaments so for. Every one is doing a wonderful job.