Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-28-2011 08:21 PM

Wyoming is not that far from Washington.. go ahead and send em to me! Or I can always just come pick them up. hehehe Those are wicked cool!

The yo-yo trees and super cute! I hope one is coming my way!

CloverPatch 10-28-2011 08:23 PM

I know right?

If this was a stop and shop, I would be taking one of each!

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-28-2011 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
I know right?

If this was a stop and shop, I would be taking one of each!

Heck ya! I would be more then happy to do a swap with everyone! hehehe, but don't have the time, :( That would be kind of cool though to have a smaller group and swap with them all. hmmmm

thomp116 10-29-2011 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Lightening1957
Love the trees and the hot air balloon. Love all the ornaments so for. Every one is doing a wonderful job.

Ditto!

JSNOMORE 10-29-2011 04:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received my ornaments from ladybug1938 today. They are sooo cute. I received a quilted angel and a hanging quilt sq that is being quilted by a little bird. I hope the pictures show how truly pretty they really are. Thanks again Rosemary you are really talented.

bird quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278681[/ATTACH]

quilt block angel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278682[/ATTACH]

lawsonmugs 10-29-2011 08:03 AM

Those are just adorable. I've not seen any others like them.Very sweet. Mary

Lightening1957 10-29-2011 08:32 AM

awesome

Sheila-in Erie 10-29-2011 10:29 AM

I also received my wonderful ornaments from Ladybug aka Rosemary. Thank You so much. The angel is my favorite. I will be mailing mine Monday. I was so excited to participate in this swap and had an ornament all planned and broke my wrist so was unable to do it and had to regroup and start over so I apologize in advance to my swap partners, mine are not quilted. I think they turned out kinda cute though. Can't put picture on yet but I did get a second opinon and thomp116 said OK , you did good! Maybe my SP's will put picture on when they receive it.

saraaev 10-29-2011 10:48 AM

It's a great Saturday in Nevada. Nicely warm, but not hot and very mild breeze, not enough to blow all that sand around ! I mailed my two ornaments this morning and when I got home had a package from Wanda Lou. It had a clear ball stuffed with cotton balls ( snow ?) and is really cute. She also sent me green fabric which is perfect for a project I'm starting. Thanks again so much Wanda. ! Sara

alikat110 10-29-2011 12:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have recieved this beautiful ornament from JSNOMORE...I am trying to hide it from my mom who wants to claim it for hers!!!

Beautiful
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278986[/ATTACH]