Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2012-doll-quilt-swap-show-us-where-youre-t170376.html)

Lynnie25 12-04-2011 06:51 PM

Just a few days until our partners are assigned. I have my DQ top almost done, but won't be quilted for a couple of weeks. I am not sure I am going to be able to part with it though :)

jillnjo 12-04-2011 07:12 PM

You are ahead of the gun, Lyn! I haven't given much thought as to how I am going to present my little spot on the map. There are a lot of ways I could go about it, but some much more time consuming than others. I am looking forward to it!

Judith1005 12-04-2011 07:59 PM

I have some great ideas on portraying my state. I'd lovvve to share where I live. I just need to get my templates resized on Tuesday. And then I will be abe to get to work on it. I'm excited to see others Ideas on there portrayal of where they come from. (should they choose to do the theme) It will be great fun.

quiltaholic 12-05-2011 02:47 AM

I plan on starting on mine today!

QuilterMomma 12-05-2011 11:03 AM

I have my doll quilts all on a wall. My daughter asked me what I was going to do with them, I said just enjoy them because they were made for me. I enjoy the ones I have, four months worth and one I made, that I would like to do this one. Now to put it in the back of my mind for January on what to do while I do Christmas and finish up a couple other swaps this month. Glad we took a break for December. Needed it to catch up on other things and husband surgery. Life is never dull, thank you Lord. I grow each time. Will have fun with you ladies again.

QuiltingKrazy 12-05-2011 04:30 PM

Count me in too please! I would "love" to swap with someone in FL since I was born and raised there but now live in NC.
I love these swaps!

Judith1005 12-05-2011 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 4754616)
Count me in too please! I would "love" to swap with someone in FL since I was born and raised there but now live in NC.
I love these swaps!

QuiltingKrazy, That's just too funny. My youngest, daughter lexi lives in Goldsboro, NC with her hubby. He's stationed there right now. (air force) and of course I'm planted in FL. Although, I was born in NY and lived there till I was 10. Do I qualify. I have to be a certified Floridaian by now. (lol) I'm a 40 (cough, cough) something year old mom.

Chele 12-05-2011 06:33 PM

We might not be so "random" this month. Considering all requests!

Judith1005 12-05-2011 06:53 PM

I will be happy with whoever you pair me with Chele. It really doesn't matter to me. I just really enjoy making the mini's and meeting new swappers. I'm still such a newbie that haven't really swapped with that many people yet. :)

FAYE 12-05-2011 08:37 PM

What a great way to start 2012...then to do a swap with a new friend...put my name down