Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2017 to March 2017 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2017-march-2017-table-runner-swap-t284887.html)

ube quilting 04-30-2017 03:37 AM

I know a few go to Canada and at least one to Australia. These take time going through customs. Sometimes over a month or more. The one I made is going to one of these destinations and I am trying to be patient but anxious for its arrival.
Mailed in the first week of April, I expect delivery the first week in May, I hope.

CarolinePaj 04-30-2017 02:13 PM

Hi Guys,

Everybody except M-Fay has received.... she is normally the last person to get hers as she is so far away! Marion is such a sweetie and she totally understands that her runner has the furthest to travel and that we are all reliant on the postal services.

I hope you will all be signing up for the next swap... we all seem to have such fun and the runners are amazing!

Hugs

Caroline

Northern Sue 04-30-2017 03:30 PM

Armylady2012 - this topper can be "resized" by changing the width of your strips and/or adding more strips to the set. For example, use 1" strips, sew 5 together to make your strip set. This will be smaller & maybe more delicate depending on fabric choices. I think I will do this one again but in tone on tone ecrus.

m-fay 04-30-2017 07:54 PM

Jab it's usually the customs that are the holdup. Not to worry all is good

m-fay 05-01-2017 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And it arrived today! Thank you so much Ube, it is beautiful and I love it. And green is my favourite colour. Apple trees in full blossom is a pretty sight to see.and the little Mugrug that I can take with me in my camper and use at home.Such tiny, tiny pieces! and the little magnet glove and I have an idea already for the birdie stencil...Oh I just love it all and thank you Ube. now to add photo[ATTACH=CONFIG]572399[/ATTACH]

CarolinePaj 05-02-2017 06:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

That's it! All the runners have found their way to their new homes and everyone has received.... you are such a great bunch to have in a swap... all mailing on time and letting me know when you mail and receive!

So... we can now all look forward to the next swap!

Hugs

Caroline

lawsonmugs 05-02-2017 07:55 AM

m-fay your runner is beautiful. Love the colors and the pattern. Ube you did a wonderful job on it and the wavey quilting adds so much to it. All of it is so nice. Thanks Caroline for hosting another fun and wonderful swap.

ube quilting 05-02-2017 09:37 AM

So glad you like your package Marion. I save little fussy cuts like the glove and make them into magnets and pins and even plant skewers.

I used the little bird stencil on a quilt I made several years ago and when I found another one I had to send it along, one of my favorites.

This has been a very nice swap, thank you every one for sharing. On to the next swap.:D

Belfrybat 05-02-2017 03:15 PM

That runner is fabulous. I love the soft colours and the quilting is exquisite.