Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2019 to March 2019 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2019-march-2019-table-runner-swap-t302455.html)

CarolinePaj 02-05-2019 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 8205986)
Kind of quiet here. I bet everybody is fast at work on their runners. lol. Boy I need to go start it at least,pick out some fabric or a pattern something. I did finish my sons queen quilt and almost done with my grand-daughters baby quilt. She is due in april. Also made my "fun on the farm" block for this month.

Wow Mary,

You have been busy.... I am still trying to settle on a pattern... that said, once I decide I do get a wiggle on!

I am looking forward to seeing how everyone interprets the theme this time!

Hugs

Caroline

CarolinePaj 02-05-2019 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Northern Sue (Post 8202768)
oh lordy, oh lordy, it's minus 40! Seriously folks, what IS with this weather? The whole continent is going crazy! We have to be thankful that we are safe & warm in our homes.

I agree Sue,

I always think how fortunate I am when I see snow and rain and any bad weather here.... I pray for those without homes and those less fortunate that we are.

All you ladies out there in the extreme weather conditions (hot or cold) take care of yourselves.... keep warm in the cold and cool and hydrated in the heat.

Hugs

Caroline

Northern Sue 02-05-2019 05:02 PM

Boop56 - hope we see you next time! I haven't even chosen fabric, patterns or anything! Can't seem to settle on just one idea! lol I have 3 projects on the go - Good Fortune (Bonnie Hunter MQ), Sirius (HollyAnne Knight quilt along) and FMQ online lessons. I swear that FMQ is just going to gel at some point, and I can stop stressing about it! lol

m-fay 02-06-2019 03:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]608045[/ATTACH]Sneak peak ....point of the good luck star and the "stripes" quilting. I'll take it with me when I travel down south next month so I can post it.

klaws 02-06-2019 07:35 AM

I was wondering if everyone will be doing a red, white and blue theme or any color stars and stripes.

ekuw 02-06-2019 08:56 AM

I have been working off and on with some RWB star blocks for the past year, so when the theme was announced as stars or stripes I decided to use them in my runner. Otherwise I wouldn't necessarily have chosen red, white and blue, but IMHO you can't really go wrong with those colors :)

Annaquilts 02-06-2019 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 8205986)
Kind of quiet here. I bet everybody is fast at work on their runners. lol. Boy I need to go start it at least,pick out some fabric or a pattern something. I did finish my sons queen quilt and almost done with my grand-daughters baby quilt. She is due in april. Also made my "fun on the farm" block for this month.

I need to find batting, quilt it, and bind it.

lawsonmugs 02-06-2019 11:15 AM

Well Anna look at you almost finished already. I better get off this computer and get started on mine. Once I start it doesn't take long. Karen you can do whatever color you want. That's what is so good about our swap...not lots of rules.

m-fay 02-06-2019 02:21 PM

Klaws....mine is Very bright. just didnt show it in the sneak Peak.

CarolinePaj 02-06-2019 03:32 PM

Gosh you girls are really on the ball this time.

As there is no stipulation on colours.... it's Forrest Gump time (your runner is like a box of chocolates - you never know what your gonna get) LOL LOL.

I am really excited this time... will be working on it this weekend hopefully.

Marion.... love the sneak peak.... that may have to travel a long way - LOL LOL LOL.

Hugs

Caroline