Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2020 Mug Rug Swap (Heavens above) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2020-mug-rug-swap-heavens-above-t308394.html)

Bugaroo 01-11-2020 01:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my mug rub from Boop56. Love my shooting star which looks so festive for the new year! Thank you boop. I mailed yours today!

Bugaroo 01-11-2020 01:42 PM

Also, in a post somewhere.... don't remember which thread it was associated with.... was a question as to my member name "Bugaroo". Our dog is a black golden doodle (see picture by my name). Very smart dog. So when he was a puppy I called him my Doodle Bug. When he jumped in bed with us, he was a Bed Bug. When was to evacuate the kitchen he had to Bug Out, So his name Bugaroo just fits his personality so so well!.

Funnest thing he has done was when we were planting apple trees. I had the holes dug about a foot down when he jumps in the hole, head first, and begins to dig. He dug the hole another foot deeper! I had a wonderful 2 foot hole. Thinking this was a one time thing, I began the next hole.as he was curled up inside the first hole.. same helpful digging Bug. We did 8 trees that way! Then the next year we planted blueberry bushes.... he did the same thing digging my holes!

Nonnie4 01-13-2020 10:46 AM

Cuppy...Your package went out today in the pouring rain which I thought was appropriate for "Heaven's Above". You should get it Thursday.

granky 01-13-2020 12:26 PM

Judith1005....your package is in the mail...hope you like it! Will probably arrive about Wednesday????

Judith1005 01-15-2020 04:00 PM

Granky, I received my mug rug today. I love it. It is so cute. It makes me smile. And, the extras are so thoughtful. I will try to get a photo posted tomorrow. I should have yours out to you by tomorrow. Just giving it a last once over and it will go out in the mail.

granky 01-16-2020 05:41 AM

Judith..I'm glad you like it. I haven't posted a picture yet, but if you have problems with the task I'll give it a try....just let me know...

Judith1005 01-16-2020 01:41 PM

Thank you!

1 Attachment(s)
I received my wonderful mug rug from granky. It is just darling. It makes me smile. She also sent a seam ripper and a cute FQ. Thank you so much for a wonderful exchange. I mailed out your mug rug today.

cuppy 01-17-2020 05:26 AM

Nonnie4 I received my mug rug yesterday. Thank you. I just love it, the planets, and rainbow on back. This really made my day. Thank you for being my partner.

granky 01-18-2020 08:50 AM

Cuppy,,,,would love to see a picture of your mug rug.....

Boop56 01-21-2020 10:37 AM

Trying so hard to figure out about posting pictures. Getting frustrated. On my computer there is no smiley face with paperclip beside it. on my tablet there is but it is saying url and I have no idea what that is. But I have received my mug rugs from mpepperm37 and Bugaroo and I really do like them.