Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Batik Disappearing 4 Patch Swap - sign-ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-batik-disappearing-4-patch-swap-sign-ups-closed-t237082.html)

givio 02-20-2014 07:50 PM

Jaba, you're batik-crazy! :-) I'm sure there's going to be lots of pretty ones from everyone, girls, but glad you like them.

SheriR 02-20-2014 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My six are sewn. They need threads trimmed and labels attached. Mailing Saturday or Monday. :D

Gannyrosie 02-21-2014 12:48 AM

Love them givio.

Short an Sweet 02-21-2014 05:17 AM

"Please purchase a USPS Priority Mail® Padded Flat Rate Envelope (9 ½” x 12 ½”) for $5.95 and fill out your name/address etc. This will be your return envelope so be sure to put this in your package as well!"

QUESTION: I went to my local PO and asked to purchase a Priority Mail® Padded Flat Rate Envelope (9 ½” x 12 ½”), I was told there was no charge and that it was paid for when it ships, because they are dated? so do I just send the envelope with the $6.00?

CRO 02-21-2014 05:44 AM

Shortansweet My post office used stamps on my return envelope so it was ready to go for Jane. I also had them put a tracking sticker on it and it printed out on the receipt so I can track it when it is sent.

givio 02-21-2014 06:53 AM

My post office put stamps on the flat rate return envelope too. Only meter postage needs to be done by Jane because of the dating on it. But they didn't put the tracking sticker, they said Jane had to do that, but it's free for her to do it because it's included in the flat rate.

jaba 02-21-2014 08:03 AM

SheriR, more pretties! You all are killing me with the purples and turquoises....

jclinganrey 02-21-2014 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet (Post 6587512)
"Please purchase a USPS Priority Mail® Padded Flat Rate Envelope (9 ½” x 12 ½”) for $5.95 and fill out your name/address etc. This will be your return envelope so be sure to put this in your package as well!"

QUESTION: I went to my local PO and asked to purchase a Priority Mail® Padded Flat Rate Envelope (9 ½” x 12 ½”), I was told there was no charge and that it was paid for when it ships, because they are dated? so do I just send the envelope with the $6.00?

Please buy the postage stamps and put on the envelope. No date issues that way.

Jane

jclinganrey 02-21-2014 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6587073)
You're so generous CRO, I want one of each:) Reproduction prints are next right? Can't remember for sure

Here's what I have in mind for the rest of the year but want your input on September. I was thinking of doing strictly black/white w/ solid white and white/black w/ solid black. Thoughts?? Also, if you'd like to sign up in advance, that would be fine.

Mar - Patriotic – red/white/blue
Apr- Civil War Reproduction
May - Asian w/ solid black
June - Chocolate covered Cherries
July – Batiks Revisited
August – Christmas
Sept – black/white
Oct – Autumn
Nov – red/white
Dec – floral w/ off-white

Let me know!!!

Jane

jaba 02-21-2014 08:42 AM

Thanks Jane, I know I printed this off once but apparently forgot where I put it!! Doesn't help to much, will put this one on my "to do" message board. Can start sewing now, got lots of blocks I can work on. Advanced sign ups.....just put me in for all of them:thumbup: