Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Batik Disappearing 4 Patch Swap - sign-ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-batik-disappearing-4-patch-swap-sign-ups-closed-t237082.html)

jclinganrey 03-09-2014 10:21 AM

GP - May will be our regular D4P pattern but hold onto your hats for June and beyond. I'm 'gettin' the itch' to mix things up a little bit. Hehehehehehe

Jane

SheriR 03-09-2014 10:27 AM

Still watching my mail for batiks! Tooooo excited I guess lol <3

jclinganrey 03-09-2014 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 6617446)
Still watching my mail for batiks! Tooooo excited I guess lol <3

SherriR - they went in the mail yesterday. I hope you like your quilt blocks!

Jane

Dragonfly Nana 03-09-2014 12:54 PM

Jane - Have you see the Disappearing Pinwheel videos by Missouri Star Quilt Co? I may just have to do one of these for myself.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgQd6asPQs

jaba 03-09-2014 05:47 PM

I've seen that too Paula, thought it was so easy and turned out cute. June is brown and pink I think.....chocolate and cherries to me......maybe in pinwheels??? That would be cute I bet. Getting excited for my batiks to come and see what you all made. Batiks just make me so happy for some reason!

jclinganrey 03-10-2014 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 6617674)
Jane - Have you see the Disappearing Pinwheel videos by Missouri Star Quilt Co? I may just have to do one of these for myself.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgQd6asPQs

Paula -

You're reading my mind!!! I'm planning on 'mixing it up' in some of our future swaps starting in June. I found some really cool variations and think they would be fun.

I mailed your pkg on Saturday so you should be receiving it very soon! Thanks for your patience!

Jane

hairquilt 03-10-2014 08:13 AM

When in doubt go backwards thru the thread for info. Just learned why no PM from Jane(she's out of town)Love the posts of blocks received & now wish I had done more sets. Will have to wait for July Batiks Revisited!! So anxious to get my blocks!

Dragonfly Nana 03-10-2014 03:57 PM

Jaba - Pink & Brown = Chocolate Cherries for me too! :D

Jane - I can't wait to see what you come up with. There are so many cute blocks for these kinds of swaps.

I received a squishy with my blocks today!!! They are lovely - Thank you all.

jclinganrey 03-10-2014 07:24 PM

I'm doing some 'long distance' commuting at the moment but always have my laptop!

Jane

Groovy Pieces 03-11-2014 02:47 AM

Morning All . . .

Jane . . . , Thanks for all your work, efforts, & sanity as swap coordinator - wonderful job.
I look forward to the May/Asian Swap.

I
received my blocks yesterday ! ! ! !
:D What a treat ! ! ! ! :D Thank you all for your wonderful work. The Vets truly going to be wrapped in warmth & love. . . . Thanks again . . . .GP:thumbup: