Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January FAT QUARTER swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-t209733.html)

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 01-15-2013 04:48 PM

Last Thursday I received some adorable fat quarters frm Tumrub, I just loved them, thanks so much, can't wait to figure out what I can do with them....

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 01-15-2013 04:50 PM

and Yesterday I received my package from MaryMo, another wonderful group of Valentines fat quarters, just the cutest things, along with a Valentines note pad, thanks so Mary Mo....I just love them...

Andrea19711 01-15-2013 07:34 PM

I received my package from Quilter Day-by-Day yesterday and the fabrics were all beautiful. Thank you so much.

Elisabrat 01-15-2013 08:45 PM

April hope your mom is going to be ok. Its hard when we have to mom our moms isnt it? I am sure your partner will understand and it was super of you to post that. I would write them since they might be worrying at least your on it you know?

I saw your fabrics sewellie and the one on the left needs to jump in a envelope and come home to me. NOW that is so cute!!

SulaBug 01-16-2013 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt (Post 5788939)
Hiya everyone! I have a couple things to say, First to my January swap Partners, you don't know who you are, but I'm late getting my packages out this month, and I am so sorry, my mom has been having some health issues, and I have been taking her to tests, and doctors and then more doctors, and my time has gotten away, and I am so sorry, I have both packages ready to go, and they will go in the mail tomorrow after I take my mom to her Neurologist appt. I appreciate your understanding.

April.................just in case I happen to one of your partners, I understand completely & want you to take care of your Mom first, then mail your packages. I have also been taking care of my Mother, so I know what you are going through. Take care of yourself & I hope you Mom is okay.
:D :D :D :D

sustraley 01-16-2013 04:01 AM

Treasure the time you have eith your mom-no matter what yo are doing. My mom passed away 7 years ago at the age of 69. It is hard to lose your mom no matter what age you are. Funny, the things I complained about the most are the things I miss the most with her. Take your time. When you do get the FQ's mailed, it will be a nice surprise for the receiver. Kinda like when you receive a Christmas gift after Christmas.

mscupid804 01-16-2013 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5789691)
Treasure the time you have eith your mom-no matter what yo are doing. My mom passed away 7 years ago at the age of 69. It is hard to lose your mom no matter what age you are. Funny, the things I complained about the most are the things I miss the most with her. Take your time. When you do get the FQ's mailed, it will be a nice surprise for the receiver. Kinda like when you receive a Christmas gift after Christmas.

I totally agree Sue!

sistahdebbra 01-16-2013 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie (Post 5786238)
I got a very nice surprise in the mail today from Sistahdebbra. Love that name, by the way. Beautiful FQ's and an extra surprise of Needle Nest. Thank you so very much. I will try to post a picture.

Yeah, I got the picture posted. Bless my little heart. :)

You're welcome, glad you like them. I'm sorry to say but I'm back at my hometown for my brother's funeral, so if I don't acknowledge the receipt of my swap, be assured I will once I return to California.

craftygal63 01-16-2013 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]388491[/ATTACH]

Thank you JCLINGANREY!!!!!! My FIRST F4 Swap EVER!!!! I LOVE them!!! ***GRIN***

:thumbup:

kiffie2413 01-16-2013 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt (Post 5788939)
Hiya everyone! I have a couple things to say, First to my January swap Partners, you don't know who you are, but I'm late getting my packages out this month, and I am so sorry, my mom has been having some health issues, and I have been taking her to tests, and doctors and then more doctors, and my time has gotten away, and I am so sorry, I have both packages ready to go, and they will go in the mail tomorrow after I take my mom to her Neurologist appt. I appreciate your understanding.

I will keep you and your Mom in prayer..My Mom lives with dh and I...she is a lung cancer survivor, will be 9 years in remission this coming April, so she is a miracle! She only has 1 lung and is on oxygen full time, but does well...I know at times I get frustrated, and Mom does too..but I try and always remind myself how precious life is...and the time we have with our loved ones is so short..As the others have said, moms are sooo important, and seems like most moms and daughters have a special bond...I say that as a daughter only...as dh and I have one child (loose term, he is 27..lol)...So as the Mom of a son, I feel like that is a very special bond, too...
Take care,
Kif