Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

quiltnut4ever 01-19-2013 02:31 PM

Beautiful packages coming in ! I love them all especially that Snoopy fleece! Never seen that one before and I collect snoopy fabrics too! Great that all of you received your packages and for those who are still waiting...its coming!

skaduzy 01-19-2013 03:09 PM

[QUOTE=Krystyna;5797078]I didn't hear from mine for a few days, but she was sick. Lots of people have had the flu, so be patient.

You are so right. My son and DIL have both been sick and it is going on two weeks. They now have bronchitis.

My sp may be sick, too. She received her package Thursday and I haven't heard from her yet. It's no fun when you don't feel good! :hunf:

mscupid804 01-19-2013 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 5797440)
SP, according to the post office, you should get your package today!!!

Well it wasn't me:(

quiltingdragon 01-19-2013 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5797871)
Beautiful packages coming in ! I love them all especially that Snoopy fleece! Never seen that one before and I collect snoopy fabrics too! Great that all of you received your packages and for those who are still waiting...its coming!

You do? I'll have to photo my Snoopy fabric collection and post it, perhaps we might have some prints the other likes. I got the one piece of cotton I had that matches the fleece in a pack of 4 fq's on ebay...i'm going to get another when I get a little cash!

catpawski 01-19-2013 05:54 PM

Letsquilt is deserving of a round of applaus..............she sent a fantastic secret pal package to my address................can you believe I was the lucky one.............just wish my camera was working so I could post a picture.....................

She sent an adorable large owl pincushion................Love the big eyes............they make me smile and laugh......

I also recived 5 fat quarters of the prettiest batiks.....and a frog fabric to die for............along with coordinating fabric..............lucky lucky me.................

I'm not finished yet..........................she also sent sewing machine needles ......a needle threader.......manicure kit..........thread......and 3 quilting books and 1 magazine...........looks like I will busy for the rest of the evening..............

Thanks again Letsquilt..........you are so special................

clap...clap...clap..........clap..........clap.... ........

Crafty Darlene 01-19-2013 06:15 PM

My SP received her pkg today, so glad she did and that she liked it. She doesn't post here much but she did send a pm. Before you know it it'll be time for February sign ups! Great pkgs everyone!

sewdamncute 01-19-2013 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well quiltingdragon, this is the first time my SP was your SP at the same time! No, that's not it...we were each other's secret pals at the same time!
I love my package, and that beautiful big flower pincushion! Love the fabrics. Coffee perfect, and you know sometimes as a treat on the weekends, I make a huge mug of half hot chocolate and half coffee, so yummy! And those twizlers will hold me for awhile. I bet you didn't know they can be used as a swizzle stick in a pinch! Crossword puzzle book, pens, manicure set, fluffy red socks, cute sewing themed buttons and a box and last, but not least a small bottle of hand sanitizer that I actually make covers for! I'll send you one!
Thank you so so much, you seem to know me pretty darn good as well! It was a pleasure being your SP....giving and getting!
Darlene[ATTACH=CONFIG]389273[/ATTACH]

sewdamncute 01-19-2013 06:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HMmm, One didn't post...trying again...[ATTACH=CONFIG]389274[/ATTACH]

Grandma Peg 01-19-2013 08:03 PM

Some nice packages received. Still waiting for mine and no mail on Monday - bummer.

mscupid804 01-20-2013 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg (Post 5798506)
Still waiting for mine and no mail on Monday - bummer.

Me too, Grandma:(