Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

quiltymom 01-24-2013 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5810630)
Sue, what happened to your avatar??

It was removed. How have you been? I don't get on here much anymore.

jaba 01-24-2013 04:01 PM

Still waiting on my 2nd one. Hopefully this week. Everyone's packages look great.

Nelco 01-24-2013 04:15 PM

SP Pkg

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]390413[/ATTACH]
Got my pkg from tracibug today...4 valentine's FQ (came just in time--needing hearts for another swap) patterns for bags--a nice wooden cross..the little round thing on the FQ is a nail clipper with the San Fransico Bridge on it..a little folder with file pockets and a note pad.(going to use it to put fab samples in when I go shipping and a very lovely blue bag I could use for an overnight bag or fill it with projects on the go. oops forgot the hand loation. <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Thank you so much Traci<O:p</O:p

tracibug 01-24-2013 04:21 PM

You're welcome... hope they can all be useful.

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5811074)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]390413[/ATTACH]
Got my pkg from tracibug today...4 valentine's FQ (came just in time--needing hearts for another swap) patterns for bags--a nice wooden cross..the little round thing on the FQ is a nail clipper with the San Fransico Bridge on it..a little folder with file pockets and a note pad.(going to use it to put fab samples in when I go shipping and a very lovely blue bag I could use for an overnight bag or fill it with projects on the go. oops forgot the hand loation. <o:p</o
<o:p</o
Thank you so much Traci<o:p</o

Nelco 01-24-2013 04:38 PM

got my SP pkg sent out today. where it is going it is -1 right now.:eek: To cold for me

SharonCase 01-24-2013 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cathy, here's your picture...I enjoyed fixing the pkg for you. Was especially fun since we have the same last name! And you are most welcome.

quiltnut4ever 01-24-2013 05:20 PM

GrandmaPeg that is a beautiful runner Cheryl made! Would love to make one of those! Nice pkgs coming in! Let's keep it going until all of our swappers get theirs and we could move on to February! Valentine's is my 2nd favorite holiday (christmas being first) and love decorating with hearts and all! For those of you dealing with the cold, keep warm as much as you can. Nite!

Nancy in Louisiana 01-24-2013 05:29 PM

Down here in SE Louisiana it's been in high 60's/low 70's after all that rain we had two weeks ago. Things are starting to bloom. What a crazy year it's been weather-wise. If it stays this warm, that means our winter only lasted maybe 2 weeks. But that also means more heat, more mosquitoes, more humidity, more sweating... Cold is not always so bad.

skaduzy 01-24-2013 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5810689)
Today wasn't my day !
[ATTACH=CONFIG]390358[/ATTACH]

Well, it was MY day! I got the second half of my sp gift from fayzer, my beautiful purse that you all wanted.
I'll be posting pics tomorrow. Thanks, Faye, I love it!

gzuslivz 01-24-2013 09:20 PM

So the person whose name I got, got the name of the person whose name I got on the mug rug swap! Did you get that?