Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

quiltymom 01-29-2013 07:34 PM

Im still waiting guess there was a mix up:rolleyes:

starshine 01-29-2013 08:41 PM

Whew Hope I remember everything after 4 or 5 pages.
Knitette what is the case like thing that has a sewing machine with JoAnn, I haven't ever seen that.
quilting dragon thanks for the link it was a very nice song, I enjoyed it.
Krystyna, I'm getting ready to go to bed but I'll say a special prayer for you that you have a peaceful sleep, maybe tomorrow you will get someone in fiji to take your call. I think the "lost and found for minds" is in timbuktu. Some days I lose mine but I just wait for it to show up back at home. And wishing you lots of extra luck to get through all the hoops relatively unscathed.
One thing I have learned about international shipping each country is different and it isn't necessarily the same amount of time even when the language is English. And if it isn't English it will be in the delivery depot until someone translates the address so the postal system there can handle it.
I can't think if there was anything else I planned to say, nor keep my eyes open so have to go find a bed.

reeskylr 01-30-2013 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5823952)
While we are waiting, want to see what I'm working on? Truer colors on close up. Trying to decide whether to keep the circles or take them off.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]391678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]391677[/ATTACH]

Hm, I guess I'm the vote on no circles. It distracts me. I love the rest though :)

Knitette 01-30-2013 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 5824313)
Knitette what is the case like thing that has a sewing machine with JoAnn, I haven't ever seen that.

The cute little buttons were it. It's lined with black 'velvet' and is just the perfect size for my new packets of Easy Thread needles that I use for pulling though those pesky appliqué threads :)

Fayzer - I'm with reeskylr - no circles for me either.

mimim 01-30-2013 04:14 AM

circles? yes!
Beautiful quilt.

Sibi 01-30-2013 07:42 AM

Fayzer, I love the circles in your quilt, I definitely think they're a keeper!

Vanogay 01-30-2013 08:11 AM

Okay, I vote for the circles. I'm like Jaba, I kept my eyes wandering looking for more - and I like that they aren't evenly spaced throughout the quilt.

fayzer 01-30-2013 11:39 AM

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am keeping the circles. My hubby loves them. He has never said he loved any quilt I've made before now and this one is for us.

dabbler312 01-30-2013 01:05 PM

fayzer - I love your quilt and would keep the circles; it keeps your eye moving and looking for more; circles are a current trend right now - very pretty.

Krystyna 01-30-2013 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by sewdamncute (Post 5824001)
Wow Fayzer, that is a really neat quilt...I vote for the circles!
Krystyna....I don't even know what to say! Maybe changing a needle will help??

Faye, that is gorgeous! Love the design, love the colors.

Darlene ... what can I say but ... :p (with the sound effect ... bllrrrrppphhhh!)