Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Swap Closes Dec 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-swap-closes-dec-31st-4pm-cst-t258693.html)

verna2197 01-23-2015 09:06 AM

I still can not load pictures. Using ipad

Vitality 01-23-2015 09:22 AM

verna, when I use my iPad to upload it works, but it's weird. I tap the little photo icon on the top of the post window, and select the photo and then tap the blue upload button, And it looks like nothing is happening, but if you just wait for the upload window to disappear on it's own, then your photo is uploaded. And it doesn't appear in the post you are writing like it does from my computer. But when you actually post the post…. tada! the photo is there ;) Works that way for me anyways!

verna2197 01-23-2015 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Vitality (Post 7060238)
verna, when I use my iPad to upload it works, but it's weird. I tap the little photo icon on the top of the post window, and select the photo and then tap the blue upload button, And it looks like nothing is happening, but if you just wait for the upload window to disappear on it's own, then your photo is uploaded. And it doesn't appear in the post you are writing like it does from my computer. But when you actually post the post…. tada! the photo is there ;) Works that way for me anyways!

Thank you for answering but it keeps telling me photo failed did not upload?

Vitality 01-23-2015 09:52 AM

The photo file size is probably too large then…

Vitality 01-23-2015 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you To Starshine for the lovely package you sent. I a looking forward to all the tea especially to try the pumpkin spice chai! Sounds delicious! And thanks for the wonderful fabric and the cute buttons and embellishments!! I have to get to work right now but thank you so much again!! :)

Belfrybat 01-23-2015 12:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful package from SewExtremeSeams a couple of days ago. The day after the package arrived, I was surprised by two other items she ordered to be sent directly. I have run out of Insulbrite and none is available locally, and I've been wanting a 9-1/2" ruler. What a wonderful gift.

In the main package was a ton of fabric -- just look at that glorious geese fabric!-- a kit to make a purse, sewing notions in a silk pouch, a colourful butterfly and bird calendar, and a book by a new-to-me author. Oh, and chocolate -- glorious chocolate. I'm in sugary carb heaven! Thank you so very much, Linda.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507326[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507328[/ATTACH]

quiltnut4ever 01-23-2015 06:18 PM

Wonderful pkgs coming in all! Love looking at the photos!

Belfrybat 01-26-2015 05:58 AM

I am an absolute idjit! I posted pics of the lovely and very generous package I received last week and accidentally put down the wrong sender! I'm also on the pincushion swap and mixed up the names. The fabulous package pictured in post no. 136 (two posts above) came from HomeCareGiver. It probably was the most bountiful package I've received in this swap and am so embarrassed I messed up! Thank you so very much, Patsy. Now I'm off to the pincushion swap to see if I messed up there as well.

quiltnut4ever 01-26-2015 03:43 PM

Belfrybat,
We all have those days :D!

Nancy in Louisiana 01-26-2015 05:08 PM

This week I'm in Houston playing grandmother Back home dh said a pkg came today from Australia! I'm really anxious to return home and open it up.