Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Swap closes Jan 1 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-swap-closes-jan-1-4pm-t237504.html)

mscupid804 01-07-2014 04:32 AM

SP, your pkg was mailed yesterday and right now it says it will be delivered on Thurs.

It is 13 degrees here and we won't even talk about the wind chill!:shock:

Lori Peercy 01-07-2014 05:38 AM

Thank you Theresa and Lillian and Peg. It was a little short lady and when she didn't like what I said she always said "come over here so I can kick your butt" grinning all the time.

Ladybug 1938 01-07-2014 01:56 PM

SP Your package is on it's way.. Your favorite color is the same as mine and you have no furry pets..We had 20* this morning and it's only 35 now... I had to go out for my Chemo treatment this AM at 9... and like Lori I have COPD... Was bitter cold out there... Don't go out if you don't have to....

mscupid804 01-07-2014 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6498156)
"come over here so I can kick your butt" grinning all the time.

Those are always the greatest grandma's and that's a good memory of her.....

jaba 01-07-2014 04:02 PM

I am working on your package SP, got your name just a couple of days ago so sorry I haven't mailed yet, have to go shopping for the one thing you want the most and hopefully I will mail on Monday. Lots later than I normally mail but think it will be worth the late receiving date.

Belfrybat 01-08-2014 06:01 AM

I just ordered something for my SP and having it send direct. I hope she likes it! Am getting the rest of the package together and plan on mailing either Friday or Monday.

hav4boys 01-08-2014 10:22 AM

Trying to think of a final hint for my secret pal... While I think I will ramble on... I had so much fun shopping for you... all I have left to get is your favorite candy and drink.

Your favoirte candy wafer roll comes in the following 6 fruity flavors:
  • White = Orange-Cream
  • Yellow = Pineapple
  • Pink = Cherry
  • Green = Strawberry
  • Purple = Grape
  • Orange = Orange

catjo 01-08-2014 04:07 PM

Finally we can get out. Been a long few days of snow, and wind. Hope to get my package mailed out tomorrow. They are saying we might be getting more snow. Tomorrow doctors apt, post office, and grocery store. Last time at the grocery store everything basic was off the shelf.
SP your hint is your favorite color is the color I least care for.
Everyone stay warm and safe.

hav4boys 01-08-2014 05:07 PM

Thank you Dotty (dotcomdtcm)

I received your package today. Pictures to follow. It was perfect. In addition, I got an email for the BOM club. :-)

Gaijin 01-08-2014 07:20 PM

Hi SP,

I am mailing your box today by Express Mail. I had fun packing it just for you and also for your special pet!
I think I covered most of the stuff on your list (and a few surprises) and I now feel like I know you! I upgraded
your favorite chocolate to the ones my sister-in- law would kill for, so I hope you like them too.

Stay warm,

Gaijin