Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Mug Rug Swap: Summer time fun! Makers choice! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-mug-rug-swap-summer-time-fun-makers-choice-t266690.html)

rwquilts 07-14-2015 06:20 AM

ctyankee...another hit by Whigrose! I love what she sent you! Gorgeous!

rwquilts 07-14-2015 07:20 AM

I received such a sweet package from my swap partner ljdugas! I've pm'd her to thank her but also wanted to thank her here. I will post pictures when I have time to do that! Pretty notebook, mug rug, decorative pins, candy, etc.

dfelker 07-14-2015 09:52 AM

Great Swaps Whigrose and ljdugas, you guys ROCK!!!

dfelker 07-14-2015 09:53 AM

I am really loving ALL of the mugrugs, if someone to ask which is my favorite I would have to say......
YES PLEASE 1 of EACH! :)

sewbizgirl 07-14-2015 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by ctyankee (Post 7255964)
And I received my mug rug from whigrose, too, today. She wrapped everything individually & tied each package with lovely ribbons. The mug rug is amazing! Here it is:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]525079[/ATTACH]

Do you see that incredible quilting? Wow!

And here's the swap package in its entirety:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]525080[/ATTACH]

Whigrose added two FQs in lovely colors & what I'm thinking is a microwaveable bowl. If I'm wrong about that, then this is my oops! moment & someone will have to enlighten me!

Thank you, Deb, for being such an amazing swap partner; I enjoyed our chats back & forth, & getting to know you better.

Another home run by Whigrose! This mug rug is just beautiful. What gorgeous quilting!

JuneBillie 07-14-2015 11:51 AM

Beautiful mug rugs from whigrose along with such pretty quilting.

I agree Dorothy, one of each. :thumbup:

I have sent Dorothy her mug rug, so it's on its way. Hopefully you get it by Thursday. :)

dotcomdtcm 07-14-2015 12:48 PM

July Mug Rug

1 Attachment(s)
I made a pair of these for Jacie, with some napkins.
My summer pleasures include looking at flowers growing everywhere,
and having coffee with my BFF.

ctyankee 07-14-2015 01:21 PM

Pretty mug rug, Dotty!

ctyankee 07-14-2015 01:37 PM

A hint, huh? Hmmmm .... well, it'll be for August, so let's see .... what can we do in August? Flowers? Hmmm ... maybe vacation? Or, let's see, animals? Or, um, maybe the color green? So many ideas ...

Whigrose 07-14-2015 02:18 PM

ljdugas31- your coffee mug rug is cute! Great gifties, too!

dotcomdtcm-nice flower mug rug. Jacie has the full compliment with a pair of mug rugs and napkins. :)

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the ice cream cone (which I thought was cute, and definitely out of my box) and the flower mug rug.

Hm, thoughts for next month-something that represents our respective state, sewing room, a hobby of the receiver, makers choice but in the favorite color or style of the recipient, a favorite song, game or rhyme from childhood? So many possibilities.

Best,
deb in Maine-who's off to make an ice skate wall hanging for winter