Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July - Oct 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-oct-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t305530.html)

Teen 09-23-2019 11:21 AM

So adorable, Skaduzy!!! Absolutely love it!! Stitching looks fantastic...such a cute pattern..

Teen 09-23-2019 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingLawyer (Post 8304709)
My WH is quilted and all that is left is to finish the binding. I had a question though.... do you put quilt labels on? And is there any specific info you put on there? Also do I need to wash it? I have fur babies that like to inspect my quilting 

I put corners for hanging in all four corners so you can choose which direction to hang it. I’ll post a pic when it’s all finished and ready for the mail!

Most put labels on WH but it is up to you. I keep forgetting to do that so I should do that from now on. Lol..

skaduzy 09-23-2019 12:57 PM

Thanks Anna. I will try that.

skaduzy 09-23-2019 12:59 PM

Thanks Teen. My finger has a lot of little holes...thimbles are not for me :)

granky 09-23-2019 01:00 PM

Skaduzy...I think your WH is great! Why would you want to rip? Teen once told me (at least, I think it was Teen) that we are too hard on ourselves...and you are definitely being too hard on yourself now. It's a super cute wall hanging...and there is nothing wrong with your stitches.....!

Rumbols 09-23-2019 01:03 PM

So adorable Skaduzy. Your stitching looks great. I agree with Annaquilts, use a little wax. You are doing a fantastic job.
Our cat has my hubby wrapped around her tail. She meows and he does what she wants. I am the staff.

Welcome to our group quiltinglLwyer. Labels are good. Nice wall hanging.

skaduzy 09-23-2019 04:27 PM

Thanks Granky, appreciate the nice words.
Rumbols, my Sassy only likes my husband too. I’m good for food and cleaning the litter box. She lays on his arm and looks at him with adoring eyes....what a trip :D :D:D

Teen 09-23-2019 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8305105)
Skaduzy...I think your WH is great! Why would you want to rip? Teen once told me (at least, I think it was Teen) that we are too hard on ourselves...and you are definitely being too hard on yourself now. It's a super cute wall hanging...and there is nothing wrong with your stitches.....!

Here here!!

Anyone curious what I'm working on like I'm curious about your projects? I'll share anyway...lol... I'm working on a Lori Holt sew along called Granny's Garden. I have never done any of her patterns before and this project is all applique...my fav... And, the fabric line is adorable... So adorable I'm saving the littlest scraps for applique project scrap bag... While I wait for each week's blocks, I've been messing around with a mini....so...Linny....more Hexis!!!! :D These are 1/2"...

Linny 09-23-2019 09:32 PM

I love your hexis , Teen. They’re so tiny.....and pretty colors too. Plus they will look great on the background fabric you’ve chosen. Please keep us updated and thanks for sharing.

j50 09-24-2019 05:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So I am ready to join this swap and hope this meets the requirements!!

14 x14 with a nontraditional border or facing. Hope this is ok.

I have been obsessed with card trick and do it with paper piecing. Did more of a modern quilting pattern . I think it goes well with the linear lines of the pattern.

Now I need to block it and make it as flat as I can.