Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July - Oct 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-oct-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t305530.html)

Teen 10-20-2019 06:55 PM

Yea!! Lots of swappers. Cannot wait. My package is ready! Thank you, Rhonda..:hug:

MarionsQuilts 10-22-2019 11:56 AM

And I mailed mine yesterday - from a wet and chilly place to a nice and warm place! I was so tempted to mail myself there!

Darcyshannon 10-22-2019 03:14 PM

I finished the border on mine yesterday and will post a pic soon. I will PM ready to ship

Linny 10-22-2019 06:07 PM

Have always wanted to do a cathedral windows quilt...lots of work. Marion, your WH is so well done..great color combo.

Teen, love looking at every sweet little pillow you've made. The little hexi is a special one with all the tiny pieces and perfect colors.

Wonderful fabrics, Ube. It will be a beauty!

Rhonda 10-22-2019 10:06 PM

Here is the Ready To Mail List

To get an address to mail out to -you need to send me a pm telling me you are ready to mail your wall hanging. Please include your information asked for in the first post of this swap if you haven't given it to me already.

If you are not on this list by midnight of Oct 31 you will not get an address to mail to. You can however keep your wall hanging and use it for the next swap.

Please remember this is a secret swap so don't contact the person you are sending to. Pm me if you want your receiver to know something and I will be happy to share it with them.

If your name is not on the list and should be let me know by PM. If you are on the list and should not be let me know by PM

I hope everyone has had a great time in this swap and now the excitement comes of who gets which wall hanging!!

The Ready to Mail List for June - Oct 2019

1.R-sea
2.MarionsQuilts
3.Bugaroo
4.QuiltingLawyer
5.Armylady2012
6.skaduzy
7.j50
8.granky
9.Teen
10.Rumbols
11.AnnaQuilts
12.Linny
13.Darcyshannon

Teen 10-22-2019 10:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks, Linny.... I had a bit of time to make one more...lol... One of the many tiny pillows I shared with you all will make it inside the Swap package...... I wonder who will get a tiny pillow and which pillow? ;) Teehee!

skaduzy 10-23-2019 07:34 AM

Last swap

2 Attachment(s)
When I received my wall hanging from R-sea in our last swap she also sent me a layered top (which she created) and directions to use it to complete a Mini Wrapfolio. Here is my finished project.<3. My satin stitching isn’t so great so I’ll go over it again but isn’t it cute. And her top is so neat the way she layered it and used so many colors. I want to try this technique myself. Thanks again R-sea!

Annaquilts 10-23-2019 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Teen (Post 8317139)
Thanks, Linny.... I had a bit of time to make one more...lol... One of the many tiny pillows I shared with you all will make it inside the Swap package...... I wonder who will get a tiny pillow and which pillow? ;) Teehee!

Your tiny pillows are adorable! I made many Patriotic pin cushions over the summer. Hubby told me he liked all the little pillows I was making.

Annaquilts 10-23-2019 08:28 AM

skaduzy that is an adorable wrap folio.

Bugaroo 10-23-2019 10:33 AM

Skaduzy and R-sea the Mini Wrapfolio is adorably practical. Our local quilt shop is having a class on making a similar one out of cork fabric sheets.