Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July - Oct 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-oct-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t305530.html)

Teen 10-23-2019 02:52 PM

Thanks, Anna! I'm making pin cushions, too. Lol.. I would love to see yours, Anna.

skaduzy & r-sea.....awesome! What a fun project! Gorgeous crazy quilt swatch! Well done both of you!

R-sea 10-23-2019 04:13 PM

skaduzy, so glad to see you made it up . I have made a number of them for Christmas presents and for myself . Another way of using up scraps.

skaduzy 10-23-2019 04:36 PM

I love it R-sea...the colors you used are so soft and pretty. I can’t wait to try to make a top myself. They are perfect little gifts :)

MarionsQuilts 10-27-2019 02:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Such great wall hangings! And those pillows! Adorable!

So I was PMing with someone and they asked to see pics of Echo - my African Grey ... here she is! In all her glory!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619028[/ATTACH]

She has more perches - I was rearranging her room!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619029[/ATTACH]

On her java tree - if you look in the corner - I used to have the internet cable there ... thankfully wireless became an option because, yes, she yanked it out of the wall

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619030[/ATTACH]

watching me sew!

skaduzy 10-27-2019 02:36 PM

She’s beautiful and sounds like a handful, too! So glad you shared her with us.

ube quilting 10-27-2019 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone. Wow, there are so many cool things happening here. The pillows, note keeper and Echo the parrot all make for some fun viewing.

Well, I am working on the WHing and here is what I have so far. Still needs quilting. It will be done in time!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619032[/ATTACH]

peace

skaduzy 10-27-2019 06:52 PM

Great wall hanging Ube.....can’t wait to see how you quilt it :thumbup:

granky 10-28-2019 04:03 AM

Beautiful ube!

Rhonda 10-28-2019 08:22 AM

I love all the chatter you all do on this swap. So glad you enjoy it.

Marion i love Echo and would love to have one but just a dream LOL Taming our 5 mon old cockatiel is an interesting experience as he is not willing to be friends yet. Max does like to listen if you talk as long as you keep your distance. Hoping in time he will give in and be friends. Still working with him. He's funny to watch.

Love all the pictures I'm seeing from everyone. Such talent and creativity!

You guys all make the swap work! Thanks being a part of the swap! R

Rhonda 10-28-2019 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is our cockatiel Max. He is 5 going on 6 mons old. We've only had him about 6 weeks and he is very opinionated LOL He thinks he rules the roost. He is a cinnamon but he is a lighter gray than the last tiel we had. You see that ladder? He spends a lot of time moving that ladder around where he wants it LOL He got under it and shoved it til it was able to stand up with one hook on the wire of the cage. then he climbs up and sits on the top rung LOL He's funny to watch and he's very very loud. I sometimes think he sounds like a parrot or a cockatoo! He sings opera and calls the dogs constantly and chatters most of the time. very active fellow is our Max LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619050[/ATTACH]