Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Patriotic Theme 35th Doll Quilt Swap - Sign Up Closes June 30th NOON EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-patriotic-theme-35th-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-june-30th-noon-est-t192639.html)

Krystyna 07-30-2012 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by oowee (Post 5403156)
Just a bit of sad news to report :( needlegrammy's daddy passed away on Friday. I haven't heard from her yet. I am not sure when she will be coming back to Tennessee. Please keep her and the family in your prayers. Thank you.

Awwww. That's so sad. Please give her a big old hug from all of us.

Krystyna 07-30-2012 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by amalia64 (Post 5401281)
I'm hoping bcuz I have no internet it will not stop me from being in the Aug.DQ. As I do enjoy the DQ n puts my mind in better thoughts.
God Bless the USA n Everyone from I ever u r in this board.

Hi Amalia, Can you go to the library or a neighbor's house? I just want to be certain that you are able to connect with your partner.

Krystyna 07-30-2012 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5403203)
I received my Patriotic DQ Friday and Jacie ask for me to post pictures for her!

Jacie did an awesome job on her quilt. I sort of reminds me of a nautical flag. Very nice!

nancia 07-30-2012 09:19 AM

beautiful little quilt. i love prairie points!!

needlegrammy-- so sorry for your loss. it will get better. ((((hugs))))

Krystyna 07-30-2012 09:27 AM

Prairie Points? Where? What did I miss????

A note to all ... I've been catching up on PMs and a zillion emails after my cleaning frenzy and subsequent visit with my quilting friend who moved to North Carolina several years ago. So wonderful to catch up on everything with her ... and we decided to do a book together. I am so excited.

Partners coming soon ...

nancia 07-30-2012 09:34 AM

the points on the border are prairie points. (on jacie's mini).

WOW! a book?!?! what's the subject? i want a copy!! doing happy dance for you!!!
uh oh, stopping happy dance and grabbing back. will moderately happy dance later.:D

mscupid804 07-30-2012 09:35 AM

Sad News

Originally Posted by oowee (Post 5403156)
Just a bit of sad news to report :( needlegrammy's daddy passed away on Friday. I haven't heard from her yet. I am not sure when she will be coming back to Tennessee. Please keep her and the family in your prayers. Thank you.

Please let her know she's in my prayers.

nancia 07-30-2012 09:40 AM

oowee-- is she in the philly area? if so, perhaps, i could pay her a visit.

oowee 07-30-2012 04:30 PM

so sorry sweetie I am not sure where I know it is about 30 minutes from Lancaster County.

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5405969)
oowee-- is she in the philly area? if so, perhaps, i could pay her a visit.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 07-30-2012 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5405940)
Prairie Points? Where? What did I miss????

A note to all ... I've been catching up on PMs and a zillion emails after my cleaning frenzy and subsequent visit with my quilting friend who moved to North Carolina several years ago. So wonderful to catch up on everything with her ... and we decided to do a book together. I am so excited.

Partners coming soon ...

Krystyna, what kind of book ....please keep us updated on it ....... the quilts are so good this month as always ...love the little quilts the best ....