Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Patriotic Theme 35th Doll Quilt Swap - Sign Up Closes June 30th NOON EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-patriotic-theme-35th-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-june-30th-noon-est-t192639.html)

ljdugas31 07-30-2012 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5399662)
very cool quilt!!

Cant wait to get it!!! Looks great.

buslady 07-31-2012 08:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Whooo!!! Whooooo!!! I got 2 squishes this week. One from Cuppy. Beautiful DQ, thank you so much!! I just love the heartfelt centiment is portrays!! And I love love love the black and white fabric. I am collecting pcs for a black and white quilt some day. It's on my bucket list. LOOOOOOONG List!! LOL I also like the notepaper, thank you so much for being my partner this month!!

buslady 07-31-2012 08:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Wanted due attention to both, there fore the separate post! LOL
My second pkg was from Amalya64. Her July DQ is great. Circles? I am affeared of them. LOL You did a great job! And I absolutely LOVE the denim pc with the vintage heads on it. That is going to be made into a purse. Maybe a Bow Tuck, maybe something else. I like to make purses. Thank you so much for the DQ I really love it. Can't wait to get all my DQ's hung on the wall in my new quilting room.
The first pic is the back side that she signed. The second is the front. Notice the beautiful Texas Pendant her dear sister made!! Tried to get a close up of it, but it reflects the flash and will not take. LOL I am not a photographer, though I do try!! Thank you Amalia.

TammyB 07-31-2012 08:38 AM

Needlegrammy, sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you! Peace.

mooretll 07-31-2012 11:20 AM

Needlegrammy, so sorry to hear about your Dad. Know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family. Hugs

Judith1005 07-31-2012 01:00 PM

Needlegrammy, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Big hugs.

Judith1005 07-31-2012 01:02 PM

Ladies, I love all your pretty little doll quilts. They are fantastic and patriotic. :thumbup: :thumbup: (2 thumbs up for a great month of doll quilts.)

Krystyna 07-31-2012 01:13 PM

I just realized I included Needlegrammy in the August swap without knowing if she's up for it. I hope Oowee can find out.
And partners for August are post #57 in that thread so come one over!

Krystyna 07-31-2012 01:15 PM

To everyone who sent patriotic blocks ... thank you! I'll be post pix somewhere soon ... and sending thank you PM's. I do have a few packages I haven't even had time to open due to a little household crisis. Hopefully everything will settle down in a day and then pix galore!!!

Quilty-Louise 07-31-2012 02:37 PM

Wendy I just tracked your DQ and it shows it should be delivered
tomorrow. I was hoping it would get there today.

Hope you like it.