Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July POM Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-pom-swap-t279906.html)

tlambing 07-16-2016 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 7602696)
TL, give me her address and I can send her boxes filled with pinecones :) Could even send her a pine tree or 2 if I could figure out a way to do it...

Funny Jan! She lives in the mountains right outside of Yosemite...she has plenty of native grown :)

Beautiful stocking vovoa made. Love the jingle bells!

sewbizgirl 07-16-2016 12:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got my package from partner MizMelly today! Look at this gorgeous stocking! She used beautiful fabrics and did such a great job. The little 9 patches are adorable. Mine has little jingle bells too. She also knit me a cotton washcloth and gave me handmade lavender soap and a soap rack. So special! And Melanie made me a little 'holster' for a notepad and pen, with a loop to attach it to your purse. This is a wonderful swap... THANK YOU, Melanie!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]554061[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]554062[/ATTACH]

MizMelly 07-16-2016 02:49 PM

And I received my very cute stocking from SewBizGirl (Bonnie) today also!! Hey, we sure did time that right, huh? I'll take glamour shots later, I just got home from the quilt store feeding frenzy and need to sit and cool off and regroup first!

Chasezzz 07-16-2016 03:41 PM

MizMelly...beautiful stocking you made! Like the 9P on point!

MizMelly 07-16-2016 04:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
It's Christmas in July!! Here is the fantastic stocking and goodies I received from SewBizGirl!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]554078[/ATTACH]

And the stash of goodies -- A fat quarter, a loop turner (love it!!), Snowmen stickers, Knitting needles, double needle point protectors, and a very cute Christmas card.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]554079[/ATTACH]

jaba 07-16-2016 05:41 PM

These are all beautiful! "jester" stockings, love the antique looking lace and then one with a high heel. Beautiful 9 patches and so different. Goodies galore, great swaps ladies!
TL she doesn't have pinecones from Wyoming though, I'm sure she needs some :)............. Truly I have plenty!!

tlambing 07-16-2016 06:33 PM

You guys are so talented! Beautiful stockings! Really LOVE the retro looking fabric in the one Sewbizgirl made for you MizMelly. So cool! (pun intended)

nhnative 07-17-2016 09:13 AM

What nice stockings everyone is making and so different. I'm still working on mine and hope to get it out by Tuesday.

sewbizgirl 07-17-2016 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 7603436)
You guys are so talented! Beautiful stockings! Really LOVE the retro looking fabric in the one Sewbizgirl made for you MizMelly. So cool! (pun intended)

I LOVED that fabric at first sight! I was saving it for something special... :o

ljdugas31 07-17-2016 04:43 PM

WOW!!! love all the stockings. Just Beautiful ladies!!!!