Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-%2Apm-me-if-you-have-not-gotten-anything-t49686.html)

CajunQuilter2 07-06-2010 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Karen
Quiltingbee...thank you for hosting! This going to be sooo much fun!! Do we contact our partner or just keep it a surprise until after the package arrives?!!

we could always post our preference on whether we want to know how our secret pal is. Either before or when we get our squishy. Even though we find out who our sp is our squishy will still be a surprise. If everyone gave their e-mail address you could always contact them that way. I would be ok with it either way. If my pal would like to contact me before I am ok with that and if not I am ok with that too.

BonniFeltz 07-06-2010 01:39 PM

I always put in a note with the squishy so that they know who it is and how to contact me. I've been keeping in touch with my June secret pal and it's a great way to further bond friendships.

candi 07-06-2010 02:38 PM

I just got back from shopping for my secret pal (and myself :lol: ) and will be mailing the package tomorrow....doesn't have a very long way to go. My husband couldn't believe how I excited I was shopping for my pal...I sure hope she likes the stuff :mrgreen:

Luv Quilts and Cats 07-06-2010 02:41 PM

Hi Quilting Bee,

I don't see my name on the list: Luv quilts and cats. I participated in the June swap and sent you a pm for July. Maybe you didn't get it.

Thanks!

Donna

sewnsewer2 07-06-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by candi
I just got back from shopping for my secret pal (and myself :lol: ) and will be mailing the package tomorrow....doesn't have a very long way to go. My husband couldn't believe how I excited I was shopping for my pal...I sure hope she likes the stuff :mrgreen:

Boy! You are quick!

shaysmema 07-06-2010 04:17 PM

received my sp name and went shopping. So much fun, will be mailing my package on Friday. Can't wait until she gets it. Hope she likes it.

candi 07-06-2010 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by candi

Boy! You are quick!

First swap! I am excited :mrgreen:

bookworm 07-06-2010 07:10 PM

Just went shopping for my SP. Her's should be out by Friday

lynnie 07-06-2010 08:48 PM

as a frist timer what would you like to rec

luvmortherest 07-06-2010 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
don't understand what safety reasons

for those who do not understand saftey reasons....recently i was a victim of a computer scam. somehow my real name and bank account info was posted on line. my bank caught this quickly enough that it did not cost me the $700 they tried to charge on my account. please be careful giving out personal info here.