Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-%2Apm-me-if-you-have-not-gotten-anything-t49686.html)

amy WI 07-07-2010 08:49 AM

This is also my first SP and I can't wait to send my things out. Quiltingbee-thank you for doing this. Could you PM me your address I have something I would like to send you too. Thanks :)

candi 07-07-2010 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

Originally Posted by lynnie
as a frist timer what would you like to rec

Lynnie,
This is a fun swap, don't stess too much on what to send, just send either along the guidelines your pal gave or buy something you might like to receive. We are a fun group and into this for the friendship more so than what we get, I think. We are just thrilled at anything someone else took the time to pick out for us. Atleast I know I am so have fun shopping....... :lol: :lol:

I totally agree with this too. My secret pal wasn't too specific about what she likes and only mentioned a couple of colors that are not her top favorite, that leaves many options open, so I just stayed away from her least favorite colors and just picked things that I liked and needed myself. Personally, I would be thrilled to get anything from my secret pal. I have no sewers or quilters in my family, so the only quilty things I get are things I buy myself, so it'll be fun to see what another quilter might get me. :mrgreen:

trupeach1 07-07-2010 09:58 AM

I got my Pal!!!!!!!!!!! She lives close by me, it is a about 1/2 hour drive. If I drove I wouldn't even have to put her pressies in the mail I could deliver it in person. Now wouldn't that be a real surprise :shock: :shock: :shock: for her. I am doing the happy dance. Maybe we will become real pals, she could come and visit and we could quilt together. The possibilities are endless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ms Grace 07-07-2010 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I got my Pal!!!!!!!!!!! She lives close by me, it is a about 1/2 hour drive. If I drove I wouldn't even have to put her pressies in the mail I could deliver it in person. Now wouldn't that be a real surprise :shock: :shock: :shock: for her. I am doing the happy dance. Maybe we will become real pals, she could come and visit and we could quilt together. The possibilities are endless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What fun that woud be to show up on her doorstep.
The surprise would be PRICELESS!!! :D

aussie croydon 07-07-2010 02:30 PM

Can't wait to post my gift out to my secret pal. Next week it will by flying over to someone !!!!!!!!!!!

lynnie 07-07-2010 02:33 PM

i'm excited, i just made something for my sp. we all make for others and rarely get something had made back, so i figured i'd add that in too.

CajunQuilter2 07-07-2010 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie
i'm excited, i just made something for my sp. we all make for others and rarely get something had made back, so i figured i'd add that in too.

that is an awesome idea :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mary Hen 07-07-2010 08:18 PM

I didn't receive July Secret Pal Swap name

shaysmema 07-08-2010 03:21 AM

Going to get my box in the mail tomorrow. Finished filling it last night. Someone be on the look out.

Mary Hen 07-08-2010 04:09 AM

Now that would be neat to meet your sp in person. Makes for an even more special swap.