Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-%2Apm-me-if-you-have-not-gotten-anything-t49686.html)

candi 07-25-2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Has anyone heard from Mrs Nat? Is she on vacation? She should have received her SP package by now, but I haven't seen her post.

It seems like her last post was Jul 19th. Maybe she is on vacation?

trupeach1 07-25-2010 01:09 PM

great stuff i am still waiting for mine.............

MistyMarie 07-25-2010 02:45 PM

I will be stalking the postman...

Karen 07-25-2010 03:43 PM

I will have my package in the mail tomorrow!! I am sorry that it out late!

sewnsewer2 07-25-2010 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by candi

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Has anyone heard from Mrs Nat? Is she on vacation? She should have received her SP package by now, but I haven't seen her post.

It seems like her last post was Jul 19th. Maybe she is on vacation?

Thanks candi .

JRSAY 07-26-2010 05:08 AM

Cheers Beachbound...
What fun goodies you shares. Luv all the great gifts.
Hope to post photo soon.
hugs
jrsay

Beachbound 07-26-2010 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by JRSAY
Cheers Beachbound...
What fun goodies you shares. Luv all the great gifts.
Hope to post photo soon.
hugs
jrsay

whoohoo! Glad they arrived safely & that you enjoyed them.

vanessa 07-26-2010 06:39 AM

I am so jealous! I want a quilting angel!

Originally Posted by candi
I just received my package from my awesome secret pal, Lynnie, and I absolutely LOVE everything in it! I couldn't have picked a nicer things to send myself, I feel so blessed to have had Lynnie as my secret pal. Not only did she send me my favorite dark chocolate, a washable marking pen, two Quick Cuts patterns, three batik FQs, one green blender FQ and a yard of beautiful fall fabric, but she also made me an adorable quilting angel, with thread-covered wings and cute pin cushion! She made the angel and pin cushion especially for me with some of my favorite colors (and colors used to decorate my sewing room), I feel so lucky! I just love everything!
Lynnie, thanks for taking the time and effort to think up, choose and make a beautiful package for me.

:-D

LAQUITA 07-26-2010 06:52 AM

Oh Ladies, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing what your SS sent you. It helpod those of us 'newbies' to know what to send in the next round. Which I have signed up for!!!

Im already shoopping for my SS too, I will add m ore and 'personalize' it once I find out who SHE IS! :)
LaQuita

sandiannie 07-26-2010 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got an fantastic Secret Pal pkg today from Cinnascents ... thank you so much, I love it ... the purse size sewing kit is perfect, you'd think after over 30 years of sewing I would have had one, but I didn't and never remembered I should have one until I needed one.