Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Sign-up (Sign-ups close midnight June 30) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-sign-up-sign-ups-close-midnight-june-30-a-t297740.html)

redstilettos 07-16-2018 03:28 AM

RJ: I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. Your PM said you received it damaged, but I believe everything was pictured in there (that I can remember, at any rate!).

We have patterns like that all over here. If you ever are looking for something specific, let me know and I'll send to you :)

RJLinkletter 07-16-2018 12:41 PM

Good to know red! The package obviously got unsealed somewhere in US but good that it still made it to UK ok!
Im hoping my SP will receive their package very soon

Gaijin 07-16-2018 06:26 PM

From my secret pal!

2 Attachment(s)
I received a package from Jodiecoyote today and she also received a package from me. A lovely quilt kit, Christmas fabrics, a purple thang, thread clippers, and a pretty card. Love it all! I am posting a picture of what I received and then what I sent to her.

Deborah (Gaijin)

frsur33 07-16-2018 10:41 PM

Have4boys: Thank you so much for my beautiful and wonderful package ! I got today!! I won't be able to post a photo for a little bit since I am leaving for vacation tomorrow :( But Thank you for everything including beautiful fabric in my favorite colors, all the wonderful tea!, the clips in the wonderful tin, the purple thang, beautiful tea cup( you didn't even know I collect tea cups !!), pins and card. All of it was incredibly thoughtful and generous. It was so nice to open and really brightened my day!

Armylady2012 07-17-2018 11:21 AM

Just received my package from RJLinkletter in the UK Rachel Thank you so much for everything I love it all especially the shot glass it will go nicely with my collection I really love the winter fabric and yes it will be used in my winter swap love the buttons too the chocolate was melted but I put it in the freezer so I am sure I will still be able to enjoy it again Thank you for everything. Picture to follow.

Armylady2012 07-17-2018 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]597998[/ATTACH]Picture of what I received from RJLinkletter Thank you so much.

RJLinkletter 07-17-2018 11:42 AM

I’m glad it arrived ok Armylady. In hindsight chocolate perhaps wasn’t the best thing to send (chocolate I received in this swap was also melted!)

Armylady2012 07-17-2018 11:48 AM

Yes chocolate dose not travel well in the hot weather we have been having but the though counts more to me.

Darcyshannon 07-17-2018 04:40 PM

Anticipation! Can’t wait for my SP to get her package. Of course, I am also looking forward to seeing what comes in the mail. :)

kwyltaholic 07-17-2018 05:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Have4boys,
I received an awesome package today from you!

I got 2 brand new magazines, a nifty non stick pressing cloth (thank you very much), quilting gloves, a quilters survival kit, a pack of needles, and pile (I mean pile!) of batiks. I also got something I have not seen before.
I don't even know what to call them! They are in the plastic bag.
Anyway thank you sew much, I love everything!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]598016[/ATTACH]