Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Sign-up (Sign-ups close midnight June 30) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-sign-up-sign-ups-close-midnight-june-30-a-t297740.html)

hav4boys 06-22-2018 02:43 PM

We got you covered!

Originally Posted by RJLinkletter (Post 8080462)
Sign me up this time if there are different people happy to do international! Will send in form later

Mary Christine 06-24-2018 05:50 PM

Sign me up again please! Sending my info in now.

JuanitaBean 06-24-2018 11:18 PM

I'm in for July sent PM info.

redstilettos 06-25-2018 03:44 AM

Welcome Jodie!
Typically we will not 'know' who our partner is until Hav4boys sends us the forms. She's very prompt about doing so after the deadline, so no worries. You'll get plenty of time to shop and squirrel things together for your new online pal.

I see you are relatively new to the board (at least you haven't posted a lot yet, but maybe you've been lurking for a while :) ). With that, if you go back to previous months, you can see what delightful things have been put together for packages. I think you'll find the ladies here to be very generous and kind with their offerings. I know I have been completely blown away with what I've received!

I'm so happy you've joined! I run the 5" charm swap, and I have gotten to "know" quite a few lovely ladies here on the board. They give great inspiration to me when I feel a sewing slump happening.

I hope you will feel welcome here and want to join many many times :)
Chris

Originally Posted by Jodiecoyote (Post 8080482)
Hello. This is my first swap! I sent in my form. Do we hear anything before we are assigned to a swap partner? I just want to make sure I’ve done everything correctly!

hav4boys 06-25-2018 10:57 AM

We are off to a good start with participants. I am so excited to have you all in.

frsur33 06-26-2018 10:31 AM

I'd like to join! I will send my form. Also how do we leave feedback? Haven't figured that out yet. Thank you!!!

redstilettos 06-27-2018 03:10 AM

frsur33: It's pretty easy. If you look above to someone's name and click on the green feedback score number, it will take you to their profile. On the right it will have a "leave feedback" button. Click on that and fill in the form and hit enter. Voila! You've just left feedback :)

on a more personal note, can I ask how you chose your handle? I read "Fur Sure" from frsur...and it takes me back to the valley girl days of the 80's ;) :D

frsur33 06-27-2018 10:10 AM

Thank you!! I will try that. It definitely is from the saying Fur/Fer sure lol.

Originally Posted by redstilettos (Post 8082985)
frsur33: It's pretty easy. If you look above to someone's name and click on the green feedback score number, it will take you to their profile. On the right it will have a "leave feedback" button. Click on that and fill in the form and hit enter. Voila! You've just left feedback :)

on a more personal note, can I ask how you chose your handle? I read "Fur Sure" from frsur...and it takes me back to the valley girl days of the 80's ;) :D

Darcyshannon 06-27-2018 02:08 PM

I am in for July. When I get my package I will pretend it is for my BD which is towards the end of the month. How exciting. I haven't done a secret pal since camp.:o

hav4boys 06-27-2018 02:36 PM

So glad to have new people. Remember to get me your narrative before the close date.

I am excited for the weekend. A friend and I are going to do the Row-by-Row 2018. We have a route planned that will hit 20 quilt shops to get patterns. Wish I could get at least one from every state, but do not see that happening. I did have a friend get me the cutest moose block (the quilts row by row) in Idaho.