Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Sign-ups! Come join the fun. Closes June 30 at 11:59PM PST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-sign-ups-come-join-fun-closes-june-30-11-59pm-pst-t311533.html)

hav4boys 07-06-2020 03:29 PM

My secret pal's package my be a tad bit late... just received notice something is shipping slower than expected but I know she will love it!

Gaijin 07-06-2020 04:55 PM

Received my package from mscupid804!

1 Attachment(s)
Lovely fabrics, three large spools of thread, 2 boxes of candy, drink mix for water bottles, a cutter blade. a dog "tug", dog treats, two patterns, embroidery flosses, and a nice card!

Thank you so much!

Gaijin

Annaquilts 07-06-2020 08:38 PM

I received the most amazing packages from my secret pal and I got totally spoiled. Now here is the kicker. She ordered directly and there was a card with it but it said from my July QB Secret Pal so I am still left guessing. I will need to try and post pictures hopefully tomorrow but I just wanted to let her know the packages arrived and I am thrilled. Hopefully tomorrow I will also find out who she is. Thank you secret pal!!!!

Annaquilts 07-07-2020 01:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are the fun gifts I received from my secret pal, an instant pot cook book, much needed, and a set of baskets and racks to enable me to make the food with in my instant pot. Also I am still in the dark who my kind secret pal is as the card only said it was from my July secret pal swap partner. When the whole quanrentine went down I got an instant pot to cook for the family and I have been on a learning curve. This will help me get beyond steamed potatoes. Thank you for your kind and generous gift July secret pal.

BrendaK 07-07-2020 07:05 PM

! Anna that looks great. You must let us know what you cook . Now I am getting hungry.
BrendaK

BrendaK 07-09-2020 02:23 PM

SP Your package went out today and expected delivery date is Monday July 13. Hope you enjoy your package.
BrendaK

Gaijin 07-12-2020 03:25 PM

I think my swap package will be there soon! It is going far away to someone I have not ever swapped with before!

Gaijin

hav4boys 07-15-2020 08:58 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I am so excited. I have been bummed with the second shut-down in my state. And then....

I got a box from BrendaK. . That is the best description. I had asked for black scraps since I am making a black and orange mystery quilt in the birthday swap and am in need of 2.5 inch black squares. Breand and I think of scraps differently. Now I am contemplating a black and white quilt.

She even sent the best jingle balls for my kittens. They are large so they do not get lost under things and the kittens love them.

Thank you for making my birthday month special Brenda.

hav4boys 07-15-2020 08:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Additional items from BrendaK.

mscupid804 07-15-2020 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8402044)
I am so excited. I have been bummed with the second shut-down in my state. And then....

I got a box from BrendaK. WOW. That is the best description. I had asked for black scraps since I am making a black and orange mystery quilt in the birthday swap and am in need of 2.5 inch black squares. Breand and I think of scraps differently. Now I am contemplating a black and white quilt.

She even sent the best jingle balls for my kittens. They are large so they do not get lost under things and the kittens love them.

Thank you for making my birthday month special Brenda.

Nice pkg Kathy!