Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

Krystyna 07-19-2012 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by savannahrandons (Post 5377880)
Hi all,
I am a new quilter (only this month) and a new swapper her on the board. I am not sure how to post pics so was unable to show you all the great things that I got.

Take pix and we'll help you.

mdall 07-19-2012 12:48 PM

Its here, its here. Thank you so much Fayzer. If I could hug you I would. I love everything in the box including the blue potholder. I mean absolutely, unboubtably, with every fiber lovvvvvvve it all. You must be a mind reader or something. Will post pics later. DH came home with box and is now taking us out to dinner. The evening just keeps getting better. Love it and thanks again Fayzer. I love it all.

fayzer 07-19-2012 01:10 PM

Michelle, you were such a pleasure to put a swap package together for. It's funny how the excitement of getting something unexpected is so much fun.

mizkyp 07-19-2012 02:08 PM

Twinkie, I hope that you are recovering nicely from surgery.

Lori, How sad about your neighbor.

Quiltnut, take care of the burn.

mdall 07-19-2012 03:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Okie Dokie, back from dinner and tummy is full. Now onto the goodies. Once again thanks so much to Fayzer. The box you sent was amazing and so in tune with all the stuff I either needed or wanted. So where to start. First, a wonderfully bright beach towel, beleive it or not at the age of 38 I still didnt have my own. Problem solved. Now, a bunch of fabric including a jelly roll that appears to be from her stash and its wonderful, some fat quarters, and some beautifully embroidered fabric. Also, a clip-on LED light, a book, some Breast Cancer Awareness straight pins, 5 wonderful pattern from the sewing with Joanne collection, a lovely handmade potholder, a sampler CD of country music, postcard from Florida,the newest issue of Quilter's World, some funny expressions stickers, bobbins along with a too cute little box to store them in, and an absolutely wonderful June Taylor Perfect Half-Square & Quarter- Square Triangle slotted ruler. I think I covered everything, if not sorry its in the pics.

leiladylei54 07-19-2012 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My July Secret Pal Swap package arrived today from Hoppa. He sent two lovely yards of pretty fabric, a set of notecards, some needles and thread, and a homemade neck warmer (which I cannot wati to try). And last but not least....my favorite....Mike and Ike Candies. Yay!!! Thank you so much Hoppa!!!

peaceandjoy 07-19-2012 05:08 PM

Well, Havplenty, in scrolling through the last few pages of messages, there are a few folks still waiting on packages... Guess you will have to wait until you arrive home to see if you have a package waiting or not - and if you do, who it's from!

TOOMANYUFO'S 07-19-2012 08:07 PM

My sp was suppose to get hers today. It was delivered today. I am still waiting also. For those on the bench and any one else, I will bring lobster!!! They are cheap!! DH and DD can't fish again until Mon or Tue. the market is flooded and no place to go with all the lobster.

reeskylr 07-19-2012 09:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My package came today. I would have posted sooner, but we've been busy trying to get ready for the BIG Garage/Handmade SALE this weekend. If any of you live near Clark County or in Portland Oregon, it is going to be at the Clark County Fairgrounds ;)

Anyways, my SP who is Lisa from Florida, sent a wonderful package! I got some gorgeous fabrics, a tote from JoAnn's which I seem to fill up with stuff! Also, two quilty magazines, a cool looking book for some new projects, Nutella which is nummy, picture holders, some machine needles (YAY) and a very beautiful quilted piece. Last, but not least, is a coffee cup I can take on the go from Starbucks!!. My pics don't do it justice, it is gorgeous and I love it all. Thank you so much, Secret Pal!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]350252[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]350253[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]350254[/ATTACH]

wanda lou 07-19-2012 11:01 PM

thank you toomanyufo's for a wonderful package, I will post a pix later.
Lori tried to pm you but it said you needed to empty some messages.