Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t224352.html)

quiltingdragon 07-08-2013 11:37 AM

I'm working like crazy on getting them done, hope to get the needle cases done tonight and the pincushions tomorrow.

queenof2802 07-08-2013 03:57 PM

Not feeling well. Spent the week end in the hospital with an upper respiratory infection. Not much sewing going here. Got the clear to go back to work tomorrow. Not sure how that will go, if I am not feeling any better I will be back at the Dr's office.

queenof2802 07-08-2013 04:00 PM

Shoot, I forgot to mention the most adorable radish I got out of my mailbox today!! Thank you Sandy. LOVE IT!! Daddy brought me radishes out of his garden last week. They would have to be my favorite summer salad veggie. I promise to post pictures later.

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-08-2013 04:07 PM

Hope you feel better soon queenof2802!

RedGarnet222 07-08-2013 04:10 PM

Ha ha ha ... Isn't that a scream? It is a fig tree pattern I found at fatquartershop.com. I read on the pattern where she has a family history of eating radish sandwiches? Kinda sounds a little too hot for me. But, different strokes for different folks.

I hope you get better quickly tracey. And I am so glad you like your pin cushion.

quiltingdragon 07-08-2013 04:26 PM

Hi Ladies - thought I would let you know about an awesome opportunity if you have need of scissors. Just went on Amazon looking for some scissors for my needlecases. Lo and behold, I found a deal of my dreams, and there are 3 pair left! 4" GINGHER embroidery scissors for under $7 with shipping! Look for the amazon marketplace merchant Zipperstop! I will finish needlecases tomorrow, of all the things not to have, I don't have a button the right color to sew on to close it!

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-08-2013 05:53 PM

Boxing em up! I am so excited cannot wait for them to reach their new homes!

Pat625 07-08-2013 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 6166883)
Not feeling well. Spent the week end in the hospital with an upper respiratory infection. Not much sewing going here. Got the clear to go back to work tomorrow. Not sure how that will go, if I am not feeling any better I will be back at the Dr's office.

Hoping you are feeling better. I hate hospitals but end up making about 5 trips a year for respiratory failure..Take care of yourself and don't rush back to work if you can afford to do so. Being in large groups of people when your system is weak can make you more apt to get sick again.

dluvs2quilt 07-08-2013 07:19 PM

Lynnie ,
Thank-you very ,very much for the lovely pincushion. Its awesome!! I should be able to post a pic later this week.

QuilterMomma 07-09-2013 04:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]423140[/ATTACH]
Redgar et did a side swap with me since I missed sign up and she sent me this adorable veggie, a radish pincushion. Isn't it the cutest!