Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t224352.html)

Old_Rosebud 07-09-2013 04:43 AM

That radish is too cute! I love it!
Tracey - get better soon! Rest, rest, and more rest (like you have time for that!) :)

RedGarnet222 07-09-2013 08:08 AM

Thanks so much for showing a pic quiltermomma. I love gardening, so when I saw this pattern I knew summertime means a veggies and fruits to me. I made yours brighter than tracey's she said she doesn't like the bight colors, so her radish is a darker red color. I should have made one for my ironing board. LOL! Believe it or not, that is the small sized one from the pattern.

Yankeegirl 07-09-2013 08:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I have been getting mail!! This is such a fun swap - thank you for letting me participate! First I received this super cute needle case AND pin cushion from jaba (Jan). I can't believe how clever you ladies are - this is the cutest thing ever!! A big thank you to jaba for the yummy sundae and sweet needle case :)! Then I received this AWESOME camper pin cushion from Old Rosebud (Michelle). Seriously - the talent here is huge. Isn't it amazing??? This is my first time participating in this swap and you all are just so talented. Thank you Old Rosebud - you have truly inspired me to think out of the box.

Old_Rosebud 07-09-2013 08:42 AM

Yankeegirl - you are so welcome! I was the lucky recipient of a Jaba pincushion/needlecase a couple of months ago. :)
What are the 'straws' in the sundae? I can't make the pics bigger to see.

jaba 07-09-2013 09:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Glad you liked it Yankeegirl, I made the same thing for mawluv this month too. She did say that she has no camera so will post a pic. I hope she likes hers too it was delivered on the 6th.[ATTACH=CONFIG]423170[/ATTACH]

jaba 07-09-2013 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Old_Rosebud (Post 6168044)
Yankeegirl - you are so welcome! I was the lucky recipient of a Jaba pincushion/needlecase a couple of months ago. :)
What are the 'straws' in the sundae? I can't make the pics bigger to see.

So you can sip your soda :D but they are removable....

mawluv 07-09-2013 09:10 AM

jaba, thanks for posting a pic for me and a great big THANKS for my PC and matching NC. They are both too cute!!!Love them!! MAWLUV

dluvs2quilt 07-09-2013 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the pincushion lynnie

lynnie 07-09-2013 12:52 PM

thanks for posting a pic for me, i hope you liked it

paintmejudy 07-09-2013 01:04 PM

Lynnie, I forgot to take pictures when I sent you the pincushion. I made two of them, so hopefully my other secret pal will post. I love this pattern, I got it from a friend, after she made one for me. Glad you liked it. Thanks for letting me know your received your strawberry.