Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t124322.html)

BonniFeltz 07-20-2011 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by cjaye44
Is there anyone else who hasn't received their June quilt yet? I'm one and was just curious to know if I had any company.

Yes but I'm in contact with my partner and know it is coming.

BonniFeltz 07-20-2011 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by cjaye44
Is there anyone else who hasn't received their June quilt yet? I'm one and was just curious to know if I had any company.

Yes but I'm in contact with my partner and know it is coming.

oops. i thought this said july 2011 swap. ignore my post. LOL.

It's been a long day.

jacie 07-20-2011 07:49 PM

mine is on its way soon, my partner and I have yakked about many things, and it has been nice having a new friend online too... many things in life get priority sometimes, and this has been the case. all is ok,,,,,, no fret...jacie

sammygirlqt 07-20-2011 07:50 PM

I haven't received my June DQ yet. Thank goodness Carron received mine. We have stuck it out together dealing with this Canada postal strike and we will post our pictures when we both have them.

mosaicthinking 07-22-2011 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bit late posting this, but my partner and I have both been a bit busy with work just lately.

Wanted to show you the lovely quilt I received from my swap partner rehrensberger. As she says butterflies are a sign of hope, and this quilt is just lovely, and much bigger than the one she received from me. I lovely the sparkly bodies.

She also sent me a copy of American Patchwork and Quilting, my #1 favourite magazine. It was very generous and thoughtful of her and the magazine had a lovely pattern for ... a doll quilt, so I'll be able to play again.

Butterfly Doll Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230332[/ATTACH]

oksewglad 07-22-2011 04:22 PM

What a lovely butterfly!

sammygirlqt 07-22-2011 07:40 PM

I posted a pic of my June quilt but it is not showing up here but I can see it under "Member Swaps". How do I post it to here?

Crazy Quiltin Robin 07-22-2011 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by sammygirlqt
I posted a pic of my June quilt but it is not showing up here but I can see it under "Member Swaps". How do I post it to here?

click on reply and add it here

sammygirlqt 07-22-2011 08:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I am posting this again, my beautiful quilt, card and neck cooler I received today from my partner "Carron". Look at those baby dragonflies, I love them and all those tiny little pieces are all so perfect.

Look how she posted a picture and beautiful label to the back of this little gem. What a talented gal. Thank you Carron, you are the Best!

My June DQS from Carron
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230496[/ATTACH]

LeslieFrost 07-23-2011 07:38 AM

The butterflies and dragonflies are both beautiful! So much creativity in such a small space! That's why I love this swap!