Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June fat quarter {fq} swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-fat-quarter-%7Bfq%7D-swap-t222809.html)

ArizonaKAT 06-17-2013 06:47 AM

OK, noted: elisabrat 1 11x18 Patriotic fq. Maybe I can post on the boom site and find out what holiday the others would prefer.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6126585)
oh so pretty and hope I get to work with some of those patriotic fq's Arizonakat they would be a fun twist from the regular. still have not picked my boom fabric yet will get to it when I hit Wyoming, maybe Jaba can help me speed cut! she is so fast me .. not so much :(

Elisabrat 06-17-2013 07:06 AM

oh Thank you! I love all holidays total holiday bug here :) I am already deep into pumpkins and fall leave thoughts heck with August. I move not so fast so I have to mentally gear up right now so I can be on time later on lol. You could send me Christmas! Patriotic! Turkeys (I love turkeys too), Hearts! or Shamrocks or Easter bunnies you see I love all those too .. its easy for me to see what goes with holiday stuff much harder say than to work with.. modern circles or triangles and heaven forbid.. PLAID I run from plaids. oh yes the next swap here is.. 30's/feed sack looking fabrics? I forget...

Yosamitesa 06-17-2013 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my first set of fat quarters from lauriejo!!! I LOVE THEM!!! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]419531[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 06-17-2013 09:38 AM

checked my mail today.. no fq's yet... hurry up! hurry hurry!! I will be so sad if they show up after I leave! then they get to travel back across the us to Wyoming. lots of traveling for little pieces of fabric!

ljdugas31 06-17-2013 10:13 AM

I got my last package THANK YOU !!!!Queenof2802 Great fabric!!!!!

kathymarie 06-17-2013 11:27 AM

Woo Hoo....am I seeing stars or what (sorry can't post photo today)....????? I got my first package today of 5 "starry" patriotic fabrics from btmline....thanks so much Connie. I still haven't heard from the 2 I sent out....please let me know if they've arrived.

Blessings all....kathy

sustraley 06-17-2013 12:23 PM

Received my second package. They are from WMUTEACH. Thank you. They are great RWB fabrics. I think the blue one with black vines on the blue blackground is my fav.

Elisabrat 06-17-2013 01:12 PM

out of curiosity do any of you have any tina givens fabric annabella that is brown/yellow roses with birds? I just cut up what I have for the boom swap but would love more for making a few extra blocks myself.

sewellie 06-17-2013 03:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my first set of FQ from ssnare. Thank you so much. I love them. Sorry I'm late, but couldn't post pictures. This time it worked, yeah.

sewellie 06-17-2013 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Second set of FQ's from tumrub. Thank you so much. Sorry it took me so long, but couldn't post pictures.