Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Mug Rug Swap! Patriotic colors or picnic! your choice! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-mug-rug-swap-patriotic-colors-picnic-your-choice-t265561.html)

Elisabrat 06-29-2015 06:42 AM

I think your off the hook as far as sending a replacement Berryberry. I am so sorry for your partners loss but you did try. The post office is not going to give you any refund on money and they will say they are so sorry. its awful anyway its looked at it. if there is no magic delivery by tomorrow this is one case I will brake the no angels for and ask someone to contact her to find out who she was sending to and where and they maybe will try again for her. sound reasonable?

Love the very patriotic mug rugs no matter where they came from! love Carolines mug rug and there was one posted just before her that is done in a hexagon shape that is wonderful also. too hard to pick just one you wouldn't mind owning this month. that is for sure!

jaba 06-29-2015 06:58 AM

berryberry, send your partner the tracking number. She can go to her post office, they will track it and find out where it was delivered to...might just be next door...

sewbizgirl 06-29-2015 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by berryberry (Post 7241842)
My swap partner just informed me she has not received her mug rug. The usps tracking says it was delivered to her mailbox last Thursday. Looks like the post office has screwed up.
I've not ever experienced this before. For those who have, do you have any suggestions or pointers? For once, I saved the receipt.

I have experienced this before... sometimes a driver drops a package at the wrong place, but registers it as delivered. And sometimes he delivers it to the right place but the package gets stolen before the recipient can get their hands on it. Just two possibilities... neither one good!

Nan62 06-30-2015 03:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received Berryberry's mug rug . Here's a picture of the really cute ant fabric and goodies. Thank you. [ATTACH=CONFIG]523918[/ATTACH]

Nan62 06-30-2015 04:14 AM

I received my mug rug from have4boys yesterday. What cute patriotic material done into a large mug rug. A yardage of girlie fabric, how cute!!! I bet Ctyankee can come up with a really good theme for this. Lol. And an afternoon tea break is in order for this selection today. Thank you for a great swap Have4boys.

Nan62 06-30-2015 04:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]523919[/ATTACH] have [ATTACH=CONFIG]523919[/ATTACH]
Have4boys thanks

sewbizgirl 06-30-2015 06:28 AM

Beautiful mug rugs by Have4boys and Berryberry... so glad berryberry's swap showed up! Love all the fabric squares she included. What a fun swap!

JuneBillie 06-30-2015 07:23 AM

Beautiful mug rugs girls. :)

rwquilts 06-30-2015 07:36 AM

Super cute mug rugs ladies! We've had awesome ones this month haven't we?

lynnie 06-30-2015 12:59 PM

love the ants and the patriotic mugrug. very nice work, ladies.

to all who sent me fabric for my hex quilt, thank you and Jeanne will post a picture tonight or tomorrow a.m.