Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Mug Rug Swap! Patriotic colors or picnic! your choice! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-mug-rug-swap-patriotic-colors-picnic-your-choice-t265561.html)

sewbizgirl 07-07-2015 01:17 PM

It's adorable, Nan... love those picnic ants!

ctyankee 07-07-2015 02:05 PM

Nan62 -- cute mug rug & goodies!

rwquilts 07-07-2015 02:22 PM

Nan62...how cute! Great job!

JuneBillie 07-07-2015 06:24 PM

I love the ants.

lynnie 07-07-2015 06:59 PM

Nan, I LOVE it!!! I did ants too on a check background to look like the table cloth.
great minds think a like. great swap ladies. lotsa fun stuff!

Elisabrat 07-09-2015 04:41 AM

Those ants are cute! I love both the picnic and patriotic mug rugs that came in! heck I always recall the bbq and the picnic we had on the 4th. Two great things on one day. I have patriotic stuff up all over. I decorate everything lol. my side board could be a store at times with all my holiday items. I flag things to death then of course you put the ornaments you keep pulled out for just these occasions and put up the red white and silver balls in a bowl with strings of tiny beads mixed with it. and of course an excuse to put all those red candles out and cards? I save those too. I put them up in a clear glass bowl and it all sparkles. Me and those sparkles :)

lynnie 07-09-2015 05:52 PM

Brat, just admit it, you're a slave to glitter!
(I am too)

Elisabrat 07-10-2015 11:48 AM

ok I am a slave to glitter. I love glitter. I would glitter EVERYTHING if I didn't think it would wind me up in a nut house lol. I think it improves everything. Probably why I love Christmas so much. the glittering lights the glitter pine cones the glitter ornaments yup.. love my glitter. my box is like a treasure box to me. all that Martha stewart glitter in one box. lol. sparkles galore. secrets out ok it wasn't much of a secret :) sparkly fabric just calls to me. buy me buy me. I guess I have a couple addictions: fabric and glitter. and vintage post cards and vintage Christmas things and .. the list goes on. I wonder if this is normal here? I mean if you like to create things do you have a few hobbies you love to do? paint? watercolor? glue things together? scrapbook? I would think that one creative hobby tends to lead to others. what are yours?

sewbizgirl 07-10-2015 02:38 PM

Sounds like you are ready for Christmas, Linda!

My other creative hobbies are knitting and crochet. Love both, but I do knit more. Socks, lace shawls, baby stuff... and I have a closet full of sweaters Ive made myself.

Podunk Princess 10-10-2015 12:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful package today and wanted to share with everyone. My partner, Anastasia, made me this adorable picnic-theme mug rug. Don't you just love that ant? He has so much personality. I also received some hot cocoa mix packet and my favorite....M&M's !! Thank you so much Erin, for such a wonderful mug rug. It's going up on the wall in my sewing room so I can see it every day.