Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Quilting in the New Year (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-quilting-new-year-t128925.html)

BonniFeltz 07-17-2011 06:13 AM

[quote=lindyline]

Originally Posted by BonniFeltzLindy I love your projects! You do such cute and unique things. I also love the sneak peeks. I haven't done many of those this time around because my partner wanted it to be a surprise. SURPRISE! it goes off in the mail tomorrow. LOL. Then you all can see it. Keep up the excellent work.[/quote

Hey Bonnie, I'm a fan of your work as well! I reckon if we stay in this swap long enough, we will finally end up as partners. :thumbup:
How's your eye doing?
My swap was late this month, as I split the top of my thumb open, and it's taking its time healing. Have only just got back to the machine, and handsewing is completely out of the question still.Very frustrating, as I have so many swaps to complete. :thumbup:

My eye was giving me trouble last week and I still have swelling and sensitivity from the eyebrow up through top of head. That is improvement though although it seems to be taking its sweet time. This weekend has been a good week for me to finish up projects. I cut back on some other activities so every other weekend is more of a sewing weekend for me.

Yeah, we'll have to be paired up sometime. Hear that Dee? :)

HUGS. Hope your thumb gets better soon. its frustrating I know.

MandaLynn 07-17-2011 02:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lindyline

Originally Posted by MandaLynn
Mailing yours tomorrow Lindy! Hopefully you love it and its something unique.

Mandalynn, I'm sure I'll love it. Now here's a teaser or two for you.
Not much help in guessing what it is, but I also hope you'll like it. It's a very unique one off creation!!
And it has a leadbeater possum. Victoria's state emblem.

Now I'm excited, Here is a sneak peak for you ;) Noticed someone liked purple and butterflies.. couldn't resist

BonniFeltz 07-17-2011 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline

Mailing yours tomorrow Lindy! Hopefully you love it and its something unique.

Mandalynn, I'm sure I'll love it. Now here's a teaser or two for you.
Not much help in guessing what it is, but I also hope you'll like it. It's a very unique one off creation!!
And it has a leadbeater possum. Victoria's state emblem.

Now I'm excited, Here is a sneak peak for you ;) Noticed someone liked purple and butterflies.. couldn't resist

That is GREAT material!

dream56 07-17-2011 04:45 PM

Lindy - love those sneak peaks. The butterfly one is awesome and the leadbeater possum is really cool.

I hear you guys - now if I listen or not that is another thing.

Reminder one more day to sign up - we have 16 swappers - 6 of them are new to the swap. Welcome aboard - hope you all have fun. Calla - I'm still waiting to see if you join us or not- hope you so.

lindyline 07-17-2011 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by dream56
Lindy - love those sneak peaks. The butterfly one is awesome and the leadbeater possum is really cool.

I hear you guys - now if I listen or not that is another thing.

Yes sneak peeks are fun. Must say I love the purple butterflies. Someone has been doing some research!
And Dee great comment on the difference between hearing and listening. Obviously a mum comment!

BonniFeltz 07-20-2011 03:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ohh. lookie lookie at what I got...GOODIES in the mail!

Thank you so much Nolee. I totally love the potholders and coasters but you will totally have to explain how you folded those coasters, etc.

Now for the reveal!

Oh Oh! The fabric int he potholder leaning against my computer screen has metallic in it. You KNOW I love metallics. :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]229488[/ATTACH]

I had to stuff some items into the pockets there so you can see that each side has space for something. not sure if it was intentional or not but I love it. Well ignore all the stuff in the pockets. They were just stuff that I had around to use as an example.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]229489[/ATTACH]

dream56 07-20-2011 08:32 PM

Love those goodies - enjoy them!

Nolee 07-21-2011 10:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
And here is mine from Bonni. We had such fun going back and forth with e-mails and I was more than pleased when it came in the mail. I had no idea she would make something so beautiful and that looks amazing on my table. Isn't she talented though???? :) :)

BonniFeltz 07-21-2011 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Nolee
And here is mine from Bonni. We had such fun going back and forth with e-mails and I was more than pleased when it came in the mail. I had no idea she would make something so beautiful and that looks amazing on my table. Isn't she talented though???? :) :)

I am soooo glad that you liked it Nolee. It was great having you as my partner and look forward to our continuing friendship.

MandaLynn 07-21-2011 11:53 AM

They are both beautiful! Can't wait to see what I get from down under.