Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Quilting in the New Year (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-quilting-new-year-t128925.html)

dream56 06-08-2011 04:06 PM

We do understand Lindyline - if you sit out we will miss you, although we would love to have you with us again.

lindyline 06-08-2011 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by dream56
We do understand Lindyline - if you sit out we will miss you, although we would love to have you with us again.

Thanks , I really appreciate your comments and upon reflection. ............
COUNT ME IN. Sending pm now.

BonniFeltz 06-08-2011 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline

Thanks , I really appreciate your comments and upon reflection. ............
COUNT ME IN. Sending pm now.

YAY!!!! Glad to see you with us again. :)

dream56 06-13-2011 04:34 AM

Just a reminder - one more week to sign up for the swap!
We have 6 signed up so far -

bonnifeltz
DBrooks
dotcomdtcm
dream56
emc1118
lbaillie

Where is everyone at????? It's been so quiet.

BonniFeltz 06-13-2011 05:39 AM

Just a reminder - one more week to sign up for the swap!
We have 6 signed up so far -

bonnifeltz
DBrooks
dotcomdtcm
dream56
emc1118
lbaillie

Where is everyone at????? It's been so quiet.

Yeah, spread the word. This is a fun swap and it doesn't have to be complicated. :)

Conniequilts 06-13-2011 07:50 AM

Hi Everyone

I find myself unable to register for the June & July swaps. Wes' oldest son and family are coming home mid-June through mid-July. As I do not want to let his grand daughter on either of my machines I will be "hiding" them before they get here. Not being mean, just can't afford to replace if they get damaged.

Anyway, will continue to watch posts and see all the lovely items I have to miss out on and will keep my eyes peeled for August. Bonni will make sure I see it in August :)

Happy Quilting

Connie

BonniFeltz 06-13-2011 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Conniequilts
Hi Dee and all

I find myself unable to register for the June & July swaps. Wes' oldest son and family are coming home mid-June through mid-July. As I do not want to let his grand daughter on either of my machines I will be "hiding" them before they get here. Not being mean, just can't afford to replace if they get damaged.

Anyway, will continue to watch posts and see all the lovely items I have to miss out on and will keep my eyes peeled for August. Bonni will make sure I see it in August :)

Happy Quilting

Connie

Sorry to see you not being able to join us Connie. I know that you'd rather be doing that then overseeing family. J/K (kinda). :) Yeppers. I will make sure you see the August sign up and show off all the other stuff that I get in between now and then. Gotta keep up your interest you know.

Conniequilts 06-13-2011 08:31 AM

Thanks Bonni and :P -I'm sure I'll be jealous during our lunches!

BonniFeltz 06-13-2011 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Conniequilts
Thanks Bonni and :P -I'm sure I'll be jealous during our lunches!

I'll do my best to make it so. :lol:

dream56 06-13-2011 12:55 PM

So happy to add sherylb to our growing list of swappers.

Reminder - you can swap whatever you want to make. You have approx a month to make the item. So it can be anything from a potholder, tote, wallhanging, table runner, sweatshirt, mug rug, pin cushion, etc. Ideas are endless.

The important thing is to build new friendships along the way too.