Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

quiltnut4ever 06-20-2012 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5303784)
You are exactly right, but I didn't even get my Joann's coupons yet! LOL!

I didn't get my package today but I did get the Joann's flyer in the mail! Bummer...

mscupid804 06-20-2012 02:37 PM

Whoever collects giraffes, there's some giraffe fabric on sale in the new Joann's flyer.

Krystyna 06-20-2012 02:39 PM

Got my Joann's coupons and threw them in the trash! YAY me!!!

stitchingpost 06-20-2012 02:53 PM

Well,ladies,the doc gave me some bad news,I won't be riding any horses for awhile,I got hurt sat,trying to break one of my new horses and got thrown off and my foot got hang up in stirup and I got tramp on,goy some stitching to the head ,and 2 crack ribbs and shattered some bones in my lift leg,around my knee,which is not good,in aloy of pain,but really want to be home,well have to go though a lot of pt,my son and dil came in,redoing my house,so ican get around,dil says my son put my sewin table next to my bed,how sweet,so. It looks like iam down for the summer

Krystyna 06-20-2012 03:06 PM

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you got hurt. Sounds like you got banged up pretty good. My sympathies. I broke my back riding.

Ladybug 1938 06-20-2012 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5304014)
Well,ladies,the doc gave me some bad news,I won't be riding any horses for awhile,I got hurt sat,trying to break one of my new horses and got thrown off and my foot got hang up in stirup and I got tramp on,goy some stitching to the head ,and 2 crack ribbs and shattered some bones in my lift leg,around my knee,which is not good,in aloy of pain,but really want to be home,well have to go though a lot of pt,my son and dil came in,redoing my house,so ican get around,dil says my son put my sewin table next to my bed,how sweet,so. It looks like iam down for the summer

So sorry to hear that you got hurt... You really did a great job of putting yourself out of commission, or should I say the horse did a good job... Keep at that Therapy once you start and you'll be back in the saddle in no time, meanwhile enjoy the sewing machine... GodBless

Ladybug 1938 06-20-2012 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes (Post 5302494)
Linda so sorry about your dog. They are such a part of the family.

Linda so very sorry to hear about your dog... Know that you and your family are feeling really sad... He's over the Rainbow and playing wiht all the other Cats and Dogs in Heaven... GodBless..

crafty grammie 06-20-2012 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my package on Monday afternoon from 3 Norwich Terr and all I can say is WOW. It is awesome!!!!!! You really went over my signup sheet. Love the purple fabric and angels the best. The kit for the tote should be easy. The buckeye candy I love and make it 2-3 times a year for the family,they love it too. Thanks again for the wonderful package and you can be my SP anytime. Crafty Grammie

Ladybug 1938 06-20-2012 03:32 PM

Great Package you received from Deby... enjoy...

grammyj 06-20-2012 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a great package Monday from annt59, Thank you Ann for all the red white and blue fabric. Love it!!!! She also made me a beautiful Candle mat in the red white and blue. Going to put it on my table.There was other goodies too. Thank you soooo much Ann !!!