Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

brenda21 06-24-2012 06:06 PM

SharonAnne~thanks...I saw that too and I've sent them an email to find out if it has the pullout pattern still in it (that's the part that I want) and they haven't responded yet.

3 Nor-it's the "Holiday" issue...there's a paper piecing pattern in there called Jeweled Forest...if that's in there then that's the one...not sure if the December issue is different than the Holiday issue.

3NorwichTerr 06-24-2012 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5314481)
SharonAnne~thanks...I saw that too and I've sent them an email to find out if it has the pullout pattern still in it (that's the part that I want) and they haven't responded yet.

3 Nor-it's the "Holiday" issue...there's a paper piecing pattern in there called Jeweled Forest...if that's in there then that's the one...not sure if the December issue is different than the Holiday issue.

That's the one I've got. It's yours! Will mail tomorrow.

Deby

brenda21 06-24-2012 06:59 PM

Deby~thank you so much!!! YAY!! Let me send you one of my scissor fobs...what color do you like?

3NorwichTerr 06-24-2012 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5314593)
Deby~thank you so much!!! YAY!! Let me send you one of my scissor fobs...what color do you like?

Purple or blue...no need to send anything, but I won't say no. :-)

LindaC 06-25-2012 02:42 AM

My SP doesn't seem to have received her package from me yet. Really hope it arrives today or tomorrow.

Krystyna 06-25-2012 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by LindaC (Post 5314916)
My SP doesn't seem to have received her package from me yet. Really hope it arrives today or tomorrow.

That's why I always use tracking. I can see what's going on with it.

quiltnut4ever 06-25-2012 05:32 AM

For all of us Floridians facing this storm be safe! Our boat has risen from the tide and its almost meeting the lawn! We're in this till Wed. and I have to move on Friday! Wish me luck!

Ladybug 1938 06-25-2012 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5315267)
For all of us Floridians facing this storm be safe! Our boat has risen from the tide and its almost meeting the lawn! We're in this till Wed. and I have to move on Friday! Wish me luck!

We are in the Panhandle and so far just wind and lots of rain yesterday, not sure how it is on Panama City Beach, I am in the Panama City/Lynn Haven area... and a bit inland... so we are fine, unless we get something worse then what we have been getting... You stay safe, Where are you moving to???? Out of Florida or at least that area...???

Krystyna 06-25-2012 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5315267)

Do be careful. As a seaside dweller I know how scary it can get. Prayers for a safe move!

lawsonmugs 06-25-2012 07:14 AM

Everyone please stay safe.Mary