Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

dabbler312 06-12-2012 09:02 AM

Happy Birthday LOUISE - hope you have a fantabulous day of celebration!!!

mizkyp 06-12-2012 09:04 AM

Happy Birthday Louise!!
Happy Traveling Oz and Lilly!!!

Lori Peercy 06-12-2012 09:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday Louise! [ATTACH=CONFIG]341559[/ATTACH] Here is a sewing machine cake for you! Or maybe you would perfer this one [ATTACH=CONFIG]341560[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 06-12-2012 09:23 AM

THANKS everyone for the birthday wishes!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't begin to tell you all just how much I LOVE devils food (dark chocolate)
layer cake. Most restaurants seem to have taken their chocolate layer cake
off their menus, this does not make for a "happy" girl. Oh well ain't suppose
to be eating it anyway.

Maybe tomorrow I will buy me the Pillsbury reduced sugar cake mix and frosting
and make a layer cake for myself.

Waiting for hubs to get home we are going to a late lunch/early dinner to restaurant
of my choice. I REALLY want shrimp scampi but hubs HATES seafood, not a long of
good choices around here to get GOOD scampi so maybe I will humor him and NOT
pick Dead Lobster (aka Red Lobster). Guess maybe it will be Texas Roadhouse or
Chili's for dinner I could stand for some Cajun Chicken Pasta.

mscupid804 06-12-2012 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5283759)
It's only the 12th. Patience is a virtue.

That's something I don't have, sorry.

buslady 06-12-2012 11:26 AM

I've always thought of Mississippi as the state with lots of vowels. Now that I typed it, I am wrong. Happy happy birthday baabyeeeee!! Just be glad you can't hear it. LOL!! My mother used to say I "couldn't carry a tune if I had a wheelbarrel".

marytoddliz 06-12-2012 11:27 AM

Happy Birthday Louise~
Glad you liked your Box Linda.

I am having fun shopping online for the next swap! Fabric Inc has a sale going on on their Clearance items, so I am going to start filling up my SP BOX... gotta get ready for the next one!

marytoddliz 06-12-2012 11:30 AM

I love that sewing machine cake, but I would not want to cut it! My Mom loved decorating cakes when we were young, good thing because there were 8 of us! When I went in the Army she made me a Army Jeep cake, it was so cool, but the frosting really made your mouth turn a ugly shade of green!

lawsonmugs 06-12-2012 12:19 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]341634[/ATTACH] Everybody I lucked out and got some of the special Beach jams and also some hot spread from Krystyna in my june swap.I don;t do hot but my hubby sure does. Look at all my goodies I got. Lots and lots of home made ones. Kitchen towels emboridered with cute chicken or farm themes,emboridered earrings. Yeap eat your heart out I got 3 pairs.[ATTACH=CONFIG]341635[/ATTACH]A beautiful scarf in pretty colors on silk.[ATTACH=CONFIG]341636[/ATTACH]Cute farm fabrics,[ATTACH=CONFIG]341637[/ATTACH]Also a very sweet nativity set. I think maybe Krystyna may have painted them. Also books, a pattern for a mug apron,a couple sachets,finger tips for quilting, threads and a card that says she didn't send it cause she scratched out her name.lol Thanks Bunches for the wonderful swap Krystyna.Hope I didn't forget to list anything. I bet this post takes up a whole page on here.lol Mary[ATTACH=CONFIG]341638[/ATTACH]

luvstoquilt 06-12-2012 12:24 PM

I can't wait to see it! I hoped you would like it!