Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Krystyna 06-27-2012 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5319813)
Krystyna cute picture however I wouldn't know what to do with myself besides fainting if I received such a huge load of fabric!!!!

Well, good thing it's headed for Wanda Lou's house! Did it get there yet, Wanda?

catpawski 06-27-2012 08:36 AM

Krystyna.........you're such a stinker.................bad.........so so bad......................what a tease you are......:D:D:D

I will say you keep this place interesting and filled with laughter :thumbup:

Krystyna 06-27-2012 09:41 AM

But I am being quiet and behaving myself. Just reporting on the progress of packages.

wanda lou 06-27-2012 09:50 AM

That truck is so funny. No mail yet....
Faye I love your name tag, what a great idea.

lawsonmugs 06-27-2012 02:22 PM

You sure can tell this month is almost over ,it gets quiet around here. It's so hot here.100* I am not a hot weather person.At least the humidity is down a little today.

fayzer 06-27-2012 02:23 PM

I'm glad you liked my name tag. I had so much fun making from pieces where I squared up my quilt.
Krystyna........you behave? Not likely. That wouldn't be any fun.

Ladybug 1938 06-27-2012 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5321456)
You sure can tell this month is almost over ,it gets quiet around here. It's so hot here.100* I am not a hot weather person.At least the humidity is down a little today.

Heat finally hit here for real this time and do believe it's here to stay, I still would rather be in Michigan... My brother called today and made me even more homesick and I have been here for in Florida for 20 years... Dislike it..

brenda21 06-27-2012 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5321634)
Heat finally hit here for real this time and do believe it's here to stay, I still would rather be in Michigan... My brother called today and made me even more homesick and I have been here for in Florida for 20 years... Dislike it..

and I wish we hadn't left 5 years ago:shock:

Krystyna 06-28-2012 03:29 AM

OK. All of you quit your moaning, go inside immediately, pack your bags, and move to Somewhere by the Sea!
The last three days have been marvelous. One night it went down to 58! What great sleeping weather without the A/C!
Today it's supposed to get warm but ... so what? There's a delightful ocean breeze. So get going, find a real estate person and we can have our own little seaside quilting guild!

buslady 06-28-2012 04:59 AM

I'm in. Headin out this afternoon. Unless I come to my senses by then. LOL Gonna be upper 90's here in Michigan. Add the high humidity and you're lucky you can breath!! When I leave the A/C of the office, I will head for a shady spot to watch the last ballgame of the season! Last night's game was awesome!!!