Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

wanda lou 06-26-2012 08:50 AM

very nice package linda C I like the orange fabric and thread.
No package for me today, maybe my lucky day will be Wednesday.

Krystyna 06-26-2012 10:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5318278)
very nice package linda C I like the orange fabric and thread.
No package for me today, maybe my lucky day will be Wednesday.

Wanda Lou, I think I know what the delay is on your package. The truck that is full of your goodies might have broken down on the way and because you're receiving such a gigantic load, they had to off load it and then put it in storage while repairs were done. But I'm sure it's coming soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344821[/ATTACH]
(HEY! Who has Wanda Lou and where's her package??? :hunf: )

Oz & Lily 06-26-2012 12:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]344827[/ATTACH]Goodies I received from my secret pal this month.....Moedeenie.....now she knows how to put together a package!! I received 3 batik fq's, quilting magazines, crystal light (raspberry ice....my fav), sweetarts (yummy)a flower seed packet for new flowers when all mine burn up in the upper 90 heat (ughh), yummy black raspberry perserves, a quilt guild cookbook (my 2nd passion....), and homemade goodies.....a pin cushion, needlecase. and pot holders. almost forgot.... a cute little clipboard with a notepad that I will definitely use. Oh....and quilty hugs......she made my day!!!! Thanks again Moedeenie!!

buslady 06-26-2012 12:32 PM

Great package!! I think that truck was headed to Michigan!!! Prolly overheated.

fayzer 06-26-2012 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am loving all the SP packages. They are all so different. That is why I love this swap. I have been sewing like a crazy woman. I went to a sew in for 6 hours on Friday. SO much fun. I have gotten most of the blocks on my batik quilt finished. Just a few more to go and I can start putting the blocks together. I have a baby quilt top finished except for the borders and then finishing. I made a name tag for when I go the quilting guild. Our guild is fairly new and we haven't learned each others names. I go to water color classes too so I think I will get a lot of use out of this name tag.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]344848[/ATTACH]

brenda21 06-26-2012 01:22 PM

That is sooo cute Fayzer!

Ladybug 1938 06-26-2012 03:40 PM

. I go to water color classes too so I think I will get a lot of use out of this name tag.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]344848[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Love your name tag....

stitchingpost 06-26-2012 08:00 PM

That is so pretty fayzer

wanda lou 06-26-2012 10:42 PM

That's a hoot...

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5318592)
Wanda Lou, I think I know what the delay is on your package. The truck that is full of your goodies might have broken down on the way and because you're receiving such a gigantic load, they had to off load it and then put it in storage while repairs were done. But I'm sure it's coming soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344821[/ATTACH]
(HEY! Who has Wanda Lou and where's her package??? :hunf: )

quiltnut4ever 06-27-2012 03:07 AM

Krystyna cute picture however I wouldn't know what to do with myself besides fainting if I received such a huge load of fabric!!!!