Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

brenda21 05-29-2012 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter (Post 5252213)
I just saw the "Birthday Photos". I have one question. Was ther any alcohol involved? Just asking Krystyna. Hope your Birthday was as Happy as it looked.

Somehow, I don't think alcohol needs to be involved when Krystyna is involved:D:p

lawsonmugs 05-29-2012 04:11 PM

Brenda Miss Daisy looks terrific.love her mat.

brenda21 05-29-2012 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5252233)
Brenda Miss Daisy looks terrific.love her mat.

she *thinks* it's hers...but it is NOT....she had to inspect my doll quilt that came today.....very nosy little thing:shock:

stitchingpost 05-29-2012 05:29 PM

Miss pinkwater.do they let you know if you make it in on the swap.I just hope my form went through

Havplenty 05-29-2012 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5252419)
Miss pinkwater.do they let you know if you make it in on the swap.I just hope my form went through

just send lori a pm and ask her if she got your information.

Quilty-Louise 05-29-2012 05:42 PM

Although I am not (sadly) joining the SP swap this month I am going
to follow it. This will be my first month since I started joining that I
have missed and let me tell you I am already having withdrawals.

On a side note if you get the digital version of QUILTER'S WORLD
magazine, it just came out today, so go have a look also those who
do not get the magazine in either print or digital there are some great
quilt and projects in the new August 2012 issue.

There is several that I would "like" to do, but I know that may not
happen.

K- I hope you are still having a great birthday even though the day
is almost over.

catpawski 05-29-2012 05:44 PM

Who is the real Krystyna?????????? The one in the picture under her name............or the Blonde with the music makers....hmmmmmmmmmmm..................I'm not sure if we have seen the real Krystyna..................:confused:

gzuslivz 05-29-2012 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 5252456)
Who is the real Krystyna?????????? The one in the picture under her name............or the Blonde with the music makers....hmmmmmmmmmmm..................I'm not sure if we have seen the real Krystyna..................:confused:

Both are of Krystyna. The Avatar is of her when she was a teenager and the blonde is who she blossomed into. Both are beautiful in my opinion!!

wanda lou 05-30-2012 12:39 AM

Krystyna looks like you had a great birthday! I loved seeing the pictures.

Moedeenie 05-30-2012 04:38 AM

Finally able to get signed up for the June Swap and catch up here. Hugs and Prayers sent to Ms Cupid and Jan R. And Happy Birthday Krystyna! Love the Birthday pictures sweetie!