Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

Sibi 06-01-2012 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5259336)
Sibi I love your avatar!

Thanks Lori, isn't he the sweetest little thing? I love owls!

Crafty Darlene 06-01-2012 07:16 PM

Just got back from the ER with my 7yr old grandson after a little over 3hours. His face met the concrete pretty hard thank God he was missing his front teeth if not he would have been! No stitches but can't hardly talk and sure can't eat anything hard! He's bruised, scraped and cut from his nose down to his chin! But on a happy note I received my new SP name she lives in a state with 2 names! So excited can't wait to shop and make her a little something! Thanks Lori! Everyone have a good night!

fayzer 06-01-2012 07:39 PM

I got my SP name. I just ordered something for her that she wants. I love to make my packages special for my pal. She lives in a state I've always wanted to go to and it is in the northeast. Time for bed. Night all.

Darlene......sorry to hear about your little fellows fall. I know that hurts!

marytoddliz 06-01-2012 09:19 PM

Ouch, sounds like he needs a nice cold pop-cycle, my son was always tripping over his feet. He had more stitches in his chin and lip, and loved those pop-cycles.

My secret pal is going to be so fun to buy for... she lives in a New state ;-)

Lori Peercy 06-01-2012 09:20 PM

i am almost done but to tired to finish tonight. Being this tired leads to mistakes so I will finish tomorrow I am sorry only 13 left to do, what the heck I can sleep in tomorrow.

Lori Peercy 06-01-2012 10:08 PM

Ok I am done giving out names except for jleister, who I am waiting for information. If you do not have your secret pal name you need to send me a private message as soon as possible so I can figure out what is wrong.

SharonAnne 06-01-2012 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5259567)
i am almost done but to tired to finish tonight. Being this tired leads to mistakes so I will finish tomorrow I am sorry only 13 left to do, what the heck I can sleep in tomorrow.

You have absolutely nothing to apologize for.. You are doing a phenomenal job, and I want you to know that I appreciate you contacting me for a late signup. I should have kicked myself for forgetting again, but you saved me from that.. Muchas Gracias!!!

SharonAnne 06-01-2012 10:19 PM

Happy belated birthday, Krystyna!! When I lived in upstate NY, I went to the garment district in NYC with my mom a few times. She owned a dress shop from my 7th to 12th grade years. Oh!!!! Lucky me!!!! I was so well outfitted back when I was young and slender. lol.

My deepest condolences to Jan Rutherford and her family at the unexpected loss of her DH. Prayers and thoughts go out to her..

MSCupid - I have left you a message on your blog. Will visit you there again to track your progress.

To my June SP - I'm sure you must have fireflies in the hot summer evenings in the South, maybe on the bayou - I miss them and envy you for having this Nature treat. More clues soon.

mizkyp 06-02-2012 04:32 AM

I have my sp. She lives in a place I've always wanted to visit.

Krystyna 06-02-2012 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5259565)
Ouch, sounds like he needs a nice cold pop-cycle, my son was always tripping over his feet. He had more stitches in his chin and lip, and loved those pop-cycles.

My secret pal is going to be so fun to buy for... she lives in a New state ;-)

Wheeee!!! It's me! I'm so excited!