Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-may-30th-noon-t189781.html)

onaemtnest 05-25-2012 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5237213)
OH, this is a first for me!! I think I am the first to post. I AM IN!!! I love this swap.

Hey Onalee Rose.... Congratulations on being the very first to sign up!!!! You know the first to sign up (it's in the small print "Rules of signing up form" page 16 sub-section 5)

1)
You have to send Krystyna a gold glitter covered surprise gift!

2)Then if your first name matches anyone else's first name you must send your twin named person 2 yards of fabric.

PS.... I'm in for June.... :0)

onaemtnest 05-25-2012 06:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've had a [ATTACH=CONFIG]337817[/ATTACH] regarding someone so special to many of us of us here. Ms. Cupid aka Teresa

I would like this to be a surprise to her if you'd like to 'hear' or brainstorm with me....with my brain, at times it's more like a dust storm than a ' real' brain storm :0) Please send me a PM and I will share my light bulb moment/idea.

Quilty Hugs....

grammyj 05-25-2012 06:08 AM

me too! me too! me too! excited to sign up for June

happystitchermm 05-25-2012 10:53 AM

Sign me up!! This sounds like fun. [email protected]

luvstoquilt 05-25-2012 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5238176)
i will be sitting this month out. wow, first break after doing this swap for at least 2 yrs if not more. my sil starts chemo this week and i will be elbow deep in helping their family out. so i cannot trust my mind to keep a 2+ week deadline.

i will catch up with everyone at a later swap but i will be sure to peek in and check on you all.:) have fun!

My thoughts are with you and your SIL. Please keep us posted on her progress and tell her to BE POSITIVE. I know what I am talking about...I am a survivor of 23 years!!!!

LAQUITA 05-25-2012 01:24 PM

Im signing up too! :)
THANKS LORI SO MUCH for doing this!!

maggy 05-25-2012 03:39 PM

Can't wait to start shopping for my SP or making something just for her. May was great

Jan Rutherford 05-25-2012 04:29 PM

HAVE a BLESSED MEMORIAL DAY Weekend everyone..... Take some time out to think about and pray for all that have served our country. They have served with pride and commitment. Their sacrifice is of the highest honor for you and me. and country. Enjoy whatever you do this weekend.

dconroy84 05-25-2012 05:04 PM

Lori, Please include me in the swap again. I will send you a PM in a later tonight.

Donna C.
dconroy84

SLHughes 05-25-2012 05:43 PM

Oh how I missed this swap .... I haven't participated in the last couple of months and was having severe withdrawals!!!

I went back to my hometown for vacation to see my first ever grandchild ... it is a girl!!! I cuddled her and spoilt her rotten till it was time for me to come back home and then I had eye surgery done a week ago which was a great success!

Now I am excited to join the swaps again!!! I have signed up and sent my info to Lori!!!

I am planning on getting into my sewing room this weekend and start sewing since I haven't been in there forever!!!

Cheers!!!